Serie A 2016/2017 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Gazzetta:
10 Serie B talents ready to flight in Serie A.

10. Favilli - 1997 - Ascoli
09. Lazzari - 1993 - SPAL
08. Verde - 1996 - Avellino
07. Bonifazi - 1996 - SPAL
06. Ciciretti - 1993 - Benevento
05. Cragno - 1994 - Benevento
04. Meret - 1997 - SPAL
03. Monaco - 1992 - Perugia
02. Orlando - 1996 - Vicenza
01. Bisoli - 1994 - Brescia

This is the order from Gazetta, but I don't know if it is random or selected on from bad to best talents.
Here is the full article with extra info: http://www.gazzamercato.it/serie-b/serie-b-hotel-a-10-stelle-con-vista-sulla-a/
Some of those kids were born in 1997. God, I feel old.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Gazzetta:
10 Serie B talents ready to flight in Serie A.

10. Favilli - 1997 - Ascoli
09. Lazzari - 1993 - SPAL
08. Verde - 1996 - Avellino
07. Bonifazi - 1996 - SPAL
06. Ciciretti - 1993 - Benevento
05. Cragno - 1994 - Benevento
04. Meret - 1997 - SPAL
03. Monaco - 1992 - Perugia
02. Orlando - 1996 - Vicenza
01. Bisoli - 1994 - Brescia

This is the order from Gazetta, but I don't know if it is random or selected on from bad to best talents.
Here is the full article with extra info: http://www.gazzamercato.it/serie-b/serie-b-hotel-a-10-stelle-con-vista-sulla-a/
Only in Italy a 25 year old Seria B player is considered a talent.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How is someone like Ferrero a millionaire? He has the look and mannerisms of the kind of someone that sits on the curb in front of 7-11 for 10 hours a day.
He made his money in movies as a film producer and used to be an actor. You mean to say you never seen a larger then life artistic figure who seems unhinged? Not too unusual in the arts (like a coked up Jack Nickolson owning a football club), nor football these days, atleast in Italy thats more open to being more colorful and expressive.

Only yesterday I saw a guy in Torino heavily verbally assault and near physically put hands on a taxi driver because he let someone on his taxi that didnt stood under the taxi sign he was under (he was waiting the most, after me, so understood to a point, he was actually angry that new customer took my spot and not his :D). Then 5 more strangers joined in on attacking the taxi driver for this major affront in very heated way until a near crowd formed, arguing/cussing outt he driver even after he left. Its a certain way of expressing yourself thats more common in different cultures :D

Ferrero btw is a Romanista in fact, and has some good ideas of how to improve stadios and attract fans to the spectacle, in a way his other profession of cinema has been failing at.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
He made his money in movies as a film producer and used to be an actor. You mean to say you never seen a larger then life artistic figure who is seems unhinged? Not too unusual in the arts (like a coked up Jack Nickolson owning a football club), nor football these days, atleast in Italy.

He is a Romanista in fact, and has some good ideas of how to improve stadios and attract fans to the spectacle, in a way his other profession of cinema has been failing at.
I think the new Palermo president is too. But people find 'out of context pictures' funnier.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes :lol2:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He made his money in movies as a film producer and used to be an actor. You mean to say you never seen a larger then life artistic figure who seems unhinged? Not too unusual in the arts (like a coked up Jack Nickolson owning a football club), nor football these days, atleast in Italy thats more open to being more colorful and expressive.

Only yesterday I saw a guy in Torino heavily verbally assault and near physically put hands on a taxi driver because he let someone on his taxi that didnt stood under the taxi sign he was under (he was waiting the most, after me, so understood to a point, he was actually angry that new customer took my spot and not his :D). Then 5 more strangers joined in on attacking the taxi driver for this major affront in very heated way until a near crowd formed, arguing/cussing outt he driver even after he left. Its a certain way of expressing yourself thats more common in different cultures :D

Ferrero btw is a Romanista in fact, and has some good ideas of how to improve stadios and attract fans to the spectacle, in a way his other profession of cinema has been failing at.
Oh cinema. That explains it:). I guess Italy is also a culture where someone like Ferrero doesnt stand out so much in a position of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)