[Serie A, 14th round] Genoa 3-1 JUVENTUS [27th November, 2016] (15 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
Small piece of Allegri's interview:

As Higuain is not 100 per cent fit, will there be a first start for 16-year-old sensation Moise Kean?

“Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. He’d have a good game, because he has really improved lately. He is a player in the squad, like all the others.

“Higuain is available, then we’ll see whether to put him in from the start or as a substitute. If Higuain does start, it will be alongside Mandzukic. If not, then it’ll be the same attack as in Sevilla.

“If you want to be at Juve, you need to be in competition for places, though the faith I have in Mandzukic is undeniable.

“Giorgio Chiellini will not play, so it’s either Daniele Rugani or Benatia.”

- No Kean
- Higuain will play some minutes but no full match
- Daniele / Mehdi

I hope Allegri will play Rugani and start indeed with the Seville attack and bring in Higuain in second half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus squad for Genoa: Buffon, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Khedira, Cuadrado, Marchisio, Higuain, Hernanes, Alex Sandro, Mandzukic, Bonucci, Asamoah, Dani Alves, Rugani, Neto, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Audero, Evra, Kean

--Nice to see Higuain and Benatia making it. Hope to see Kean start though :D

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Going with Mandzu - Higuain is a bad idea, I'd rather we go for the same front three we used against Sevilla with Mandzu. Higuain to come in as a sub

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)