[Serie A, 11th round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Napoli [29th October, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Man of The Match

• Bonucci

• Alex Sandro

• Cuadrado

• Marchisio

• Higuain

• Ghoulam

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Game goes to show that we need to start moving to a 4-4-2 or some sort of hybrid of that, unless Marchisio completely revives the choking 3-5-2. Whenever we have the ball with Sandro and Cuadrado it starts something dangerous. This is a very good system against most good teams, as the 3-5-2 is very valid against the poverty Crotones and Chievos of the world. Good for counters, and crossing from the wings to our two strikers.

Lichsteiner did not impress, been slowly regressing season by season. Pjanic was woeful, a perfect disappearing act.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:agree: either play Marchisio-Khedira or Hernanes-Lemina
I'd like to see:

Lemina-Marchisio-Pjanic or Khedira-Marchisio-Lemina more often. That should be our 4 man mid-rotation. Pjanic + Khedira is tough to start against teams that press hard, even more so with Hernanes between them. Hernanes should only feature against minnows, now that Claudio is back. Lemina should play more often as a B2B with one of Pjanic or Khedira as the other. Would add some physicality into the midfield.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We're so bad. So very bad. First place in the table. 27 points from 11 games. 1st place in CL group. Just beat our direct scudetto rivals.

DOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!
Take your Xanax, it's no doom and gloom for sure, but our midfield is horrible, there is no sugar coating it.

I hope to God Marchisio remains injury free for rest of season or we are fucked completely, for CL, league doesn't interest me as much due to lack of completion.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK - Yes, I agree. We're making too many mistakes. We're also looking very tired and with the injuries in mind, it worries me (mainly because of the CL games).
Moreover, we spent too much on a proper forward yet we don't create chances for him.

- - - Updated - - -

We're so bad. So very bad. First place in the table. 27 points from 11 games. 1st place in CL group. Just beat our direct scudetto rivals.

DOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!!!
FUCK OFF

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I'd like to see:

Lemina-Marchisio-Pjanic or Khedira-Marchisio-Lemina more often. That should be our 4 man mid-rotation. Pjanic + Khedira is tough to start against teams that press hard, even more so with Hernanes between them. Hernanes should only feature against minnows, now that Claudio is back. Lemina should play more often as a B2B with one of Pjanic or Khedira as the other. Would add some physicality into the midfield.
:tup:

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
First time a total mess! But in the second was the Juve that i always want to see,offensive and dominant!

Cuadrado - MOM

Marchisio - The Prince ready for the crown!

Alex Sandro - The best wing we have had ever!

Manduzkic - A born fighter!

Hernanes - Max anti-jinx solution!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Take your Xanax, it's no doom and gloom for sure, but our midfield is horrible, there is no sugar coating it.

I hope to God Marchisio remains injury free for rest of season or we are fucked completely, for CL, league doesn't interest me as much due to lack of completion.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Yeah midfield is still somewhat of a worry, it's scary how dependent on Marchisio we are in that department.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Moreover, we spent too much on a proper forward yet we don't create chances for him.

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK OFF
I agree again and already said it in the summer. Our midfield has always been too much about muscle and athletism, when Pirlo wasn't performing. Marotta should start listening to Allegri and buy him the AM he has been asking for.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Awww, muffin.

Does it make you sad that we keep winning as you constantly whine, cry and predict doom and gloom?
No it doesn't make me sad, in fact as a fan it makes me happy but I know why you are asking. You have trouble understanding the simplest things. Now do as I tell you and

FUCK OFF

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Ugly performance - Napoli matched us throughout and this could have easily ended in a draw.

When one see's our performances they should always keep Champions League in mind, and if you do that, imagining we're playing an in form Barca or Bayen, you realise we're no where near that level, we'd get dominated hard by these teams. This year was meant to be a Champions League push but so far we haven't shown even the semblance of a top Champions League team, regardless of where we're currently placed in our easy group.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)