Sergio Almiron (25 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
i think this lad has what it takes to be a WC player, its just that Ranieri didnt have the character to give him the freedom he asks for..just as he did with Tiago.
just watch Almiron's matches with Monoco..he had a decent loan spell.

Oct 3, 2004
Let him go back to Empoli...sheesh, that's the only place he played decently, and let him get on with his career. Poor chap, you flop once, OK, flop twice, you sort of have to take the hint, you flop three times...sh*t man, stop whatever it is you're doing and fix your career....

I have nothing against him, but he's not Juve/big club material. :(

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Haha, what a nice twist it would be if we failed to sell him, he got back to the old form he had in Empoli and becomes a starter! :lol:

Oct 3, 2004
Haha, what a nice twist it would be if we failed to sell him, he got back to the old form he had in Empoli and becomes a starter! :lol:
Honestly speaking? That would be amazing. :)

But I doubt it could happen...I guess he just stood out in that Empoli squad along with playmaker/forward Ighli Vanucchi. Otherwise, noone else worthy of mention played alongside him? (I believe Gio, Marchisio were in Juve's Serie B roster at the time?)

May 22, 2009
Is this guy still alive? Just think about it that a shitty player like Almiron, Nocerino, Grygera and so on have played with big players like Del Piero, Trez, Buffon, Nedved and Camoranesi. It aint right. Oh I almost forgot, a fucked up guy whose name is Ranieri have coached these players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)