Sergio Almiron (32 Viewers)

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Let's keep him as a body part reserve for Zanetti, Marchionni and Andrade.
:lol: :lol:

honestly, people who write this shit deserve getting beaten. There are contracts, and laws, and rules people, as well as clubs need to stick to. You can't just throw around players. They wanted him on loan, hell they even made fun of us saying "we'll resurrect almiron" (i remember the interview with prandelli), well now go on and pay his bloody worthless ass until the loan runs out. The only thing fiorentina could do was not taking advantage of the buy-out clause at the end of the season, and honestly, who thought they'd actually spend any more money on him.

He'll come back to us, and we're going to sell him to the first mediocre mid-table team in spain or england offering more than 4 million €

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
But we all knew that Prandelli the better coach will know how to use Almiron in a more efficient way, what went wrong?

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Ranieri ruined both him and Tiago!!!
That's harsh. Tiago ruined it for himself, he had all the opportunities in the world to fix it. While Almiron just looked better on paper, then in reality (Baiocco anyone?).

At Least i can see Tiago improving, but i just cant see Almiron improving. He keeps on being shit anywhere he goes. I doubt he can change now.

I'm just afraid of Almiron acting as a brick for any potential midfield signing in January, if he comes back.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
That's harsh. Tiago ruined it for himself, he had all the opportunities in the world to fix it. While Almiron just looked better on paper, then in reality (Baiocco anyone?).

At Least i can see Tiago improving, but i just cant see Almiron improving. He keeps on being shit anywhere he goes. I doubt he can change now.

I'm just afraid of Almiron acting as a brick for any potential midfield signing in January, if he comes back.
IK and JCK were joking

Anyway, Tiago started better last 3-4 games, maybe as CR said , he can read this 442 better now than before when he used to play with 3 in midfield.

Dont know about "Viera"

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008

honestly i see very few players that would have done worse if they got as many chances as tiago ... i guess even almiron would have had 3 nice games if he had the same playing minutes like tiago got ... even a blind chicken will find a corn sometime

He also ruined Juventus.
thats why the juve trainingground is called "la zone ruineri" !

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
ooooooh NOW i see; Almiron is our secret weapon. You know; 'if we can't get better, at least we're making the others worse'. We gave him to the viola and we're actually going to pay him for every bad pass he makes. After this season, he'll come back, perform wonders and we can finally sell him for 40 million to man city and buy diego, xabi alonso and whoever ranieri wants. not bad secco... not bad...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Prandelli is a better coach then Ranieri, there is no reason to be a knee-jerking smartass over nothing. His competence his obvious to see, the fact that he is a young coach who hasnt been in a top team yet to win titles (because, what is he supposed to do with Parma and Viola?) doesnt mean he cant be able to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)