Sergio Almiron (30 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I saw Almiron in Fiorentina's last 2 games against Napoli and Lyon
And he looks inspiring and played well
This why i saw him have more chance to shine in Juve than Tiago
He more likely to adapt Italian style of football because his experience in Italy
but he got less chance than Tiago

Hope he played well in Fio and sold to Fio or other clubs next season

Buy on AliExpress.com

sin11

Jan 31, 2008
DO RANIERI MAKE A MISTAKE AGAIN??? BECAUSE NEVER GIVE FAIR CHANCE TO ALMIRON ENOUGH?

Almiron -7.5: The Argentine midfielder was always on hand to do the business. His passing and vision was sublime. His move to Fiorentina from Juventus has done him a world of good and he showed all his qualities tonight.

BTW highest rating vs Steaua

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I was just thinking when we were be out played by BATE, 'if only we still had Almiron we wouldn't be in this mess*.'

*I was not thinking this. Almiron is mediocre.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
That's because we never gave Almiron chances to play..
Can you count how many Almiron has played for Juve last year..
I only remember he plays for us few games (against Livorno, Parma, Fiorentina, Roma,..)
Actually we are not that bad at that time than this year
We won against Livorno 5-1, Parma (Coppa) 3-1, Fio 1-1 (Legro handsball), Roma 2-2 (away)....When we lost against Nocerino Tiago and Almiron is not played and there is Nocerino
This year we only can win 1-0 against Cagliari and draw a lot
And if you want to be fair Sissoko also doesn't always have good game last season (do you remember how he played against Torino or Reggina)...
We praise him a lot because he has such magnificent performance against Inter last season but actually i didn't very impress with him...especially with his passing
And now we buy Poulsen who doesn't have a great pass either...
This season we have 2 DM with high work rate who can't pass and open the attack
Last season we have Tiago and Almiron who can pass well but not hard work enough to defend
Why we not try to combine it

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
And if you want to be fair Sissoko also doesn't always have good game last season (do you remember how he played against Torino or Reggina)...
We praise him a lot because he has such magnificent performance against Inter last season but actually i didn't very impress with him...especially with his passing
Sissoko was impressive in at least 8-9 games last season.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Sissoko was impressive in at least 8-9 games last season.
Agree..but it because Sissoko has the chances to show it
He plays repetitive match since we signed him although he plays not so good game in his debut game against Cagliari and Reggina (full match)

But can you count how many Tiago or Almiron plays in their full match repetitively??
I never seen Tiago has given to play as starter in the 2 repetitive match
And never see Almiron to play for 3 repetitive match (actually he plays well when he debut against Livorno and scored against Parma in opening start last season)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Almiron has been average and at times crap in Serie A for la viola, he was quickly benched after getting time start when they had injuries. He hasnt really impressed much, and wont contribute much of anything to them in the overall season, one good game here or there wont change anything. Melo, Kuzmanovic and Monto are better players and will start.

You must be quite moronic knee-jerker to say we didnt give him a shot (conviently forget how unimagineably useless he was), he is great blabla just because he has had a good game tonight. Pretty predictable crap to hear from certain posters, but its nevertheless tiring.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Reports: Almiron to return to sender Tuesday 11 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sergio Almiron could be headed back to Juventus ahead of schedule after failing to impress for Fiorentina.

The Argentine midfielder made his name at Empoli between 2004 and 2007 and he earned a £7.5m move to Juventus.

But the 27-year-old didn't settle in Turin and was quickly sent on loan to Monaco and then Fiorentina on a season loan.

Life at the Stadio Artemio Franchi hasn't suited Almiron any better and, according to Tuttomercatoweb.com, he may be sent back to Juventus at the start of the New Year.

Almiron is unlikely to be greeted enthusiastically if he returns to the Stadio Olimpico and he is likely to search for a new employer.

Argentine giants River Plate were linked with Almiron in the summer, but they were unable to meet his wage demands.

Channel 4

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Almiron has been average and at times crap in Serie A for la viola, he was quickly benched after getting time start when they had injuries. He hasnt really impressed much, and wont contribute much of anything to them in the overall season, one good game here or there wont change anything. Melo, Kuzmanovic and Monto are better players and will start.

You must be quite moronic knee-jerker to say we didnt give him a shot (conviently forget how unimagineably useless he was), he is great blabla just because he has had a good game tonight. Pretty predictable crap to hear from certain posters, but its nevertheless tiring.
100% agreed. He continues not to impress in Fiorentina, like with us and Monaco. Actually, he's been pretty poor. He had 1 great game in CL, being the Lyon one. He doesn't inspire me to think we should thing about getting him baxck. I don't think he is good enough for us. Actually, I would prefer we get rid of him asap. We are overcrowded with central midfielders and he hardly has a shout for a spot. He needs to go back to a smaller club that can pay a decent amount to us. And we need to get a quality playmaker. Tiago has started playing well but even then I would prefer a better player. The question is who do we sacrifice if we sacrifice anyone at all??

Almiron is the next Veron!
:D

Reports: Almiron to return to sender Tuesday 11 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sergio Almiron could be headed back to Juventus ahead of schedule after failing to impress for Fiorentina.

The Argentine midfielder made his name at Empoli between 2004 and 2007 and he earned a £7.5m move to Juventus.

But the 27-year-old didn't settle in Turin and was quickly sent on loan to Monaco and then Fiorentina on a season loan.

Life at the Stadio Artemio Franchi hasn't suited Almiron any better and, according to Tuttomercatoweb.com, he may be sent back to Juventus at the start of the New Year.

Almiron is unlikely to be greeted enthusiastically if he returns to the Stadio Olimpico and he is likely to search for a new employer.

Argentine giants River Plate were linked with Almiron in the summer, but they were unable to meet his wage demands.

Channel 4
:lol: Now that's a FLOP!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)