Sergio Almiron (14 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Almiron was pretty good at those pre-season matches but later on he chocked.

I don't know what happened with him.He was one of the best players at Empoli for the past 2 years.

Either Ranieri didn't know how to use him or he's one of those who chokes at big clubs which I somehow doubt he is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He did not grab his chance, when Noce performs better than him surely the coach would have lose confidence and add that to him playing next to Tiago surely didnt make it any better.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Almiron could also be joining the Genoa soon as Juventus are willing to cash-in on the Argentine.

The former Empoli player was one of this season's major flops and although he has had a decent loan spell at Monaco, his future is far from the Olimpico.

The Bianconeri are thought to be looking for a figure somewhere between £6m and £8m.

Channel 4

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
He just contributed nothing.

He looked good in pre-season, but then couldn't cope with the pressure when it mattered.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i still feel like tiago and almiron aren't flops because we haven't seen them actually play full matches for most of the season
Well you are an intelligent football fan then.

+REP

People put too much confidence in Ranieri to ever castigate him over these players, no matter how many few games they play. Fools talk shit about these players while assuming Ranieri was correct in benching them throughout the season. Moreover, the media started to label Tiago a flop in November. And of course, as seen here frequently, morons will believe what the media says... even their headlines. Goes to show the level of intelligence on this forum and probably many others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)