Sergio Almiron (11 Viewers)

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
I for one haven't said much about Almiron all season, but him leaving us without ever really getting a decent chance saddens me. I still remember his performances in pre-season and the screamer of a goal he scored against Parma in the Coppa.

Yet despite his early success, he's barely seen any time on the field this season. There has to be something more to this than him simply not being good enough (because for what we saw early on, he's the kind of passing midfielder we could have used in several games). Maybe he doesn't get on well with Ranieri? I don't know, but he's not someone I would consider a "flop." He just never got a good hard look during the season and was wasted money on the bench.

I wish him well in Monaco.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Almiron was never a flop. He just had one bad match that idiot manager of ours benched him for good. That's all there is to it. Almiron was one of the better midfielders of the past three years, so there is nobody else to blame except for Ranieri.

But of course there will be those around here who will label him a flop and believe that Ranieri is correct in benching him.

Jun 7, 2003
I for one haven't said much about Almiron all season, but him leaving us without ever really getting a decent chance saddens me. I still remember his performances in pre-season and the screamer of a goal he scored against Parma in the Coppa.

Yet despite his early success, he's barely seen any time on the field this season. There has to be something more to this than him simply not being good enough (because for what we saw early on, he's the kind of passing midfielder we could have used in several games). Maybe he doesn't get on well with Ranieri? I don't know, but he's not someone I would consider a "flop." He just never got a good hard look during the season and was wasted money on the bench.

I wish him well in Monaco.
:tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
let me guess the media is now saying,

ALMIRON STAR SIGNING!

this guy is full of petential, he could become the next maradona!

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Almiron turns down Palermo.

Sergio Almiron does not look set for a return to Juventus, but he has rejected a move to Palermo outright.

The former Empoli midfielder was something of a flop in his six months in the Bianconeri jersey and is currently on loan at Monaco.

There are reports that Almiron is of interest to Palermo and could go to Sicily either on loan or in a permanent move.

“My assistant has had no contact with Palermo and there is nothing true to those rumours he has a deal with the Rosanero club,” insisted agent Claudio Vagheggi.

“In fact, I wish to point out that Almiron has received several offers from clubs that will be in the Champions League next season.”

Source: Football Italia
_______________________________________​

Go to Palermo, Almiron. I prefer us including Almiron in our deal to land Amauri than to give them Nocerino.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Almiron dissapointed me a lot. At Empoli he was THE man of the midfield at Juve he wasn't the half player he used to be.

Probably he will return and then will be sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)