Sergio Almiron (20 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Almiron signs for Monaco

Sergio Almiron has left Juventus to spend the rest of the season on loan at French side Monaco.

The Argentine midfielder hasn’t managed to make an impression since arriving from Empoli in the summer and has been a fringe player in Turin.

With Mali international Mohamed Sissoko set to arrive at the end of the African Cup of Nations, Almiron’s chances of playing an important role in the Old Lady’s season are set to further decrease and he has opted to jump ship.

The 27-year-old’s transfer may become permanent at the end of the season should he decide not to return to the peninsula to fight for a place.

Meanwhile, German newspaper Bild has reported that Juve sporting director Alessio Secco met with Hamburg directors on Tuesday to discuss a possible bid for Rafael Van Der Vaart.

The Cadetti champions have also been linked with Werder Bremen starlet Diego, but their summer dealings will depend on whether they can secure a place in next term’s Champions League.

channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Jérémy Menez

Lets steal him from Inter. Inter offered 10 million Euro for the 20 yo playmaker but Monaco asked for 15 million.
This loan deal should give us an advantage.

Who am i kidding ?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Jérémy Menez

Lets steal him from Inter. Inter offered 10 million Euro for the 20 yo playmaker but Monaco asked for 15 million.
This loan deal should give us an advantage.

Who am i kidding ?
Maybe in the summer.Now?No way.I think he`s great player who could replace Nedved.15mln Euros is not much for this guy.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Another player leaving, where are the reinforcements, Secco?
Or will we have to field our primavera if more players get injured?
Exactly my thoughts :agree: We are departing our players like we have 40 first team players. And to make things worse we have more and more injuries, it seems that we lost Marchionni for the rest of the season, we all knew that something like this will eventually happen but we don't have quality winger anymore except Nedved.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
So, Almiron and Marchionni will not play for us any more this season, Tiago off to Tottenham, Sissoko at the African Nations Cup in Ghana till mid-February if Mali do well, Camo still injured and not back till next month, Chiellini out for another two matches, and now Boumsong has left.

This doesn't augur well for a top 4 finish.

I can only assume that we will bring Mellberg in within a few days.

Mar 24, 2006
Monaco , the club that i used to loved as my 2nd team few years ago :eyebrows:

Good luck there , Almiron . I pretty sure with this guy abilities but he need to sort up himself before back to Juventus next season . he will bring us something new , I hope :)

Dec 6, 2007
so, iam guessing our roster is something like this then with Defenders and Midfielders( AND WHO ARE NOT INJURIED)

Birindelli
Legro
Molinaro
Grygera

Nedved
Nocerino
Zanetti
Brazzo

so mosty 4 players of each section position fit....

we have 8 players together out with injury and/or on loan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)