Sergio Almiron (7 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Latest from Tuttosport re Almiron/Cigarini scambio- 17/12/2007

"Sono disposto anche a vendere i miei gioielli ma solo per rafforzare la squadra, non per monetizzare" aveva dichiarato un mese fa, alla vigilia dell'incontro con la Juventus, il presidente del Parma Ghirardi, riferendosi alla situazione di Daniele Dessena e Luca Cigarini. E pare che il club bianconero abbia captato il messaggio del numero uno dei ducali ed abbia in mente un'offerta per regalare a Ranieri quello che a Parma era uno dei suoi pupilli. Bernardo Almiron, nonostante una prima parte di stagione non certo positiva, era considerato fino a pochi mesi fa uno dei migliori centrocampisti del campionato, e nella città emiliana potrebbe trovare l'ambiente ideale per rilanciarsi. In questo modo il club di Corso Ferraris avrebbe la chiave per arrivare proprio a Cigarini. Se ne riparlerà a inizio gennaio, ma l'idea di uno scambio di comproprietà appare titt'altro che irrealizzabile.

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
7/12/2007 13:55
Juventus And Parma Set To Exchange Players According to Italian sports daily Tuttosport, Juventus are interested in the services of Luca Cigarini from Parma, and to do so they are ready to let new signing Almiron leave.

Following the disappointing season both Tiago and Almiron have had, the Bianconeri are searching for a new midfield player who can offer good cover until the end of the season.

The Turin giants have found this player in Parma's young midfielder Cigarini, who has been impressing with his club this season.

However, president Tommaso Ghirardi does not want cash for his star players, but other quality players in order to remain competitive.

For this reason, Juventus are ready to offer Almiron in exchange for Cigarini.

This move would also offer the Argentine midfielder the possibility to re-discover himself in a more serene environment, considering that he was seen as one of the best midfielders in Serie A last season.

No negotiations have been set up yet, but a meeting between the two clubs is expected to occur in the first week of January.

Glenn Debattista

Goal.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Ciagarini is also Juve? Are you sure? anyway the exchange wouldn't make sense...would be a pretty big loss financially
Cigarini's value at the end of the season would probably be the same as Almiron's so i doubt it would be a big loss financially and i'm sure Parma would be keen for an exchange deal.. My ony concern is that we have already to many CM's who cant really play anywhere else cos we will have, hypothetically, Marchisio, Tiago, Zanetti & Nocerino.. However, i think Ranieri likes a 3 man midfield & use the wingers in a more advanced role like he used at Parma last season and thus Cigarini could get a lot more playing time in this formation

rvi

l'amour toujours
Apr 5, 2007
oh boy here's another saying that hes gonna go back to Empoli

Juventus to send Almiron back to Empoli
tribalfooball.com - December 18, 2007

Juventus are ready to recall Sebastian Giovinco from his loan at Empoli.

Claudio Ranieri sent talented 20-year-old Giovinco to the Stadio Castellani for a season to grow as a player and he has impressed in the Tuscan side.

However, Giovinco has failed to nail down a regular place and it's mooted Juve will offer Sergio Almiron in exchange for the youngster next month.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
7/12/2007 13:55
Juventus And Parma Set To Exchange Players According to Italian sports daily Tuttosport, Juventus are interested in the services of Luca Cigarini from Parma, and to do so they are ready to let new signing Almiron leave.

Following the disappointing season both Tiago and Almiron have had, the Bianconeri are searching for a new midfield player who can offer good cover until the end of the season.

The Turin giants have found this player in Parma's young midfielder Cigarini, who has been impressing with his club this season.

However, president Tommaso Ghirardi does not want cash for his star players, but other quality players in order to remain competitive.

For this reason, Juventus are ready to offer Almiron in exchange for Cigarini.

This move would also offer the Argentine midfielder the possibility to re-discover himself in a more serene environment, considering that he was seen as one of the best midfielders in Serie A last season.

No negotiations have been set up yet, but a meeting between the two clubs is expected to occur in the first week of January.

Glenn Debattista

Goal.com
Doubt it, but I wouldn't mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)