Sergio Almiron (13 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i feel that ranieri dont give almiron play cause this player have attacking capabilities in the midfield and ranieri think that this player must only defend which i think is wrong , almiron should play and he should support the attack which will give juve creativity in the midfield.
if im reading what i think ur suppose to be saying well then i think Ranieri would surely have to be a bit smarter than that

Buy on AliExpress.com

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
I don't know why but I still haven't given up on this guy . We saw whay he could do in the preeason , he's a talented player going through a rough time just like Tiago . The difference is Tiago managed to get himself in the first 11 a few times this season .

I guess I just liked the whole Veron idea ..

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I don't know why but I still haven't given up on this guy . We saw whay he could do in the preeason , he's a talented player going through a rough time just like Tiago . The difference is Tiago managed to get himself in the first 11 a few times this season .

I guess I just liked the whole Veron idea ..
i cant stand comparisions between players whos ability level is so different

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well many ppl have arguments about Tiago and Almiron seems like the forgotten man or dead man walking in some cases.

To me he has been a disappointment in the competitive games. I know he didn't many games or minutes but when he did get it he didn't live up to the level of expectation.

i just read that he wants to fight for his place, well thats is done by hard work and a desire that has no limits. He needs to understand that this is juventus nobody is guaranteed a spot. And when you get a chance you grab it from the freaking neck and run with it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Almiron wants Juventus future

Sergio Almiron is more concerned with winning back his place in the Juventus side than leaving the Old Lady.

The summer signing from Empoli has been linked with a January exit after struggling to settle, but Claudio Vagheggi has told calciomercato.com that his client wants a Bianconeri future.

“A New Year move? You can never rule anything out in football, but my client’s objective for now is to regain his form and win back his place in the Juventus side, one of the best in the world,” said Vagheggi.

“I had a meeting with Juventus a fortnight ago and they have faith in Almiron. He just now needs to fight for his place.”

Almiron was expected to keep the side ticking over in midfield following his £6.5m move, but has lost his place to Cristiano Zanetti and Antonio Nocerino in recent times.

That has led to reports that he could be offered to Hamburg as part exchange for Rafael Van Der Vaart and his representative has admitted the Argentine has plenty of admirers.

“My client is wanted by a host of clubs and Hamburg are a great side,” he added. “Their interest is pleasing, especially in a period like this when Almiron is not playing that regularly.

“Almiron only disappointed in the second half against Napoli and at Empoli. He featured a lot at the start of the season and that included friendlies. He wants to do that again.”

channel 4

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So far it's only the hair or lack of it.
Their playing style is similar too, just that Veron was world class and Almiron isn't.

I still think Almiron's a good player though. He's struggling atm but it's hard to spend so much time on the bench and do well when you finally get to play.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Almiron is a good player but he doesn´t fit Juve mentality. He is not a fighter, tireless runner like Nocerino. He would boss the midfield of a smaller club if he is surrounded by hard workers but in Juve there isn´t anything like that. In Juve everyone needs to be a hard worker, no matter what is his name, Maybe Almiron would play much better in a different system and lineup, like a more advanced/free role.

I am not a fan getting rid of players only 6 months agter buying them. I am all for giving him as many shots as possible but this deal to possibly bring Van der Vaart is too tempting. Who knows, maybe Almiron hits the right form, find his confidence and he might turn useful after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)