Sergio Almiron (29 Viewers)

Dec 6, 2007
It soo funny when i was at stadio San Paolo watching the Trofeo Birra Moretti in the summer.. I had my cousin sitting next to me...We were talking about Almiron how he was looking great on the field against inter and napoli.. we thought of him as new Veron even napoli and inter fans next to us agreed..now look..it sad when someone starts out in good form like he did in the preseason then just rockets into the ground..hopefully, tomorrow he can show what he had in the preseason against Empoli former club..

hopefully, he can do this tomorrow agianst Empoli..when he rocketed that free kick agianst us

[video=google;-3006846347482519910]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3006846347482519910&q=almiron+goal+against+juve&total=3&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0[/video]

Dec 26, 2004
Someone here (maybe Dominic I'm not sure) mentioned once that Almrion passes sucks as he send the ball toward the player's direction instead of passing it.

I fully understand it after I watching the Empoli game.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
he was average at best since his first competitive game for us. I didn't see any games in the pre season and didn't really follow Empoli last year. I know he has some abilities but from what i saw until now he is not prepared to work hard for the team and he is a midfielder.

This is something that someone mentioned when we were linked with him, his low workrate. Its obvious that he is still not adapting the team approach of defending we use instead of someone else doing the dirty work for you. If that doesn't change soon i say we cut our losses by January.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I wonder how can we make his price go up a little bit because he was last seen doing nothing, hurting the team and making a joke out of hismelf.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
I wonder how can we make his price go up a little bit because he was last seen doing nothing, hurting the team and making a joke out of hismelf.
We could loan him out or sell him on co-ownership like we did with Zalayeta and Blasi. They've both probably raised their value.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
he was average at best since his first competitive game for us. I didn't see any games in the pre season and didn't really follow Empoli last year. I know he has some abilities but from what i saw until now he is not prepared to work hard for the team and he is a midfielder.

This is something that someone mentioned when we were linked with him, his low workrate. Its obvious that he is still not adapting the team approach of defending we use instead of someone else doing the dirty work for you. If that doesn't change soon i say we cut our losses by January.
:tup:

He was one of our best players in pre-season, but has done sweet FA since.

I very much doubt we will ever see him play for Juventus again.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
im convinced we should sell him hell even sack him, ok maybe not the latter.. i just hope we dont string him along for 4 seasons starting him 2 games every season, i say sell him whilst he is still somewhat valuable.. time recognise our mistake and make up for it through a bit of :money:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
i feel that ranieri dont give almiron play cause this player have attacking capabilities in the midfield and ranieri think that this player must only defend which i think is wrong , almiron should play and he should support the attack which will give juve creativity in the midfield.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)