Sergio Almiron (30 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
From an interview with Malesani in La Stampa:

Vox populi: Almiron a gennaio può tornare in prestito in Toscana. Le piace l’idea?
«Chi non lo vorrebbe un giocatore come lui? So che a Torino sta avendo qualche difficoltà, ma gli auguro di affermarsi con la maglia bianconera. Se lo merita, il problema è che nelle grandi squadre ci vuole tempo e bisogna aspettare il momento giusto. Anche Tiago, del resto, pur essendo più affermato, sta facendo molta panchina».

Vox populi: Almiron to January can return on loan in Tuscany. It appeals to the idea?

"Who to not would want a player it like he? I know that to Turin it is having some difficulty, but I augur it to assert itself with the bianconera mesh. If it deserves it, the problem is that in the great squares it wants time to us and it must wait for the just moment. Also Tiago, of the rest, also being more asserted, is making much park bench "

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
"Who wouldn't want a player like him(Almiron)? I know he's having some difficulty in Turin, but he wants to prove himself in the bianconera shirt. He deserves it, but the problem of all great teams is that it needs time and that he has to wait for the right moment. Tiago, who is playing a little more, has also been on the bench a lot ."

Does that make more sense?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I think it's already over for Almiron. I see a Simone Perrotta type of future for him. Flunked in one season for us, then in the end he becomes a good player, simply not worthy of a big club.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Will he play from the start? Is that already sort of official?
Nah, but it's be surprised if he didn't play tomorrow.

I think it's already over for Almiron. I see a Simone Perrotta type of future for him. Flunked in one season for us, then in the end he becomes a good player, simply not worthy of a big club.
But Perrotta has been a star at Roma the past seasons.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Almiron is probably experiencing a big club syndrome. Or maybe he doesn´t posess the needed characteristics for a Juve player? I still have some hopes for him though.

Anyway, it will not be the end of world if he ends up being sold. Many players didn´t suceed in Juve. Rememeber Fabian O´Neill?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Malesani Would Take Back Juve Flop Almiron

New Empoli boss Alberto Malesani has confessed that we would love to bring Juventus flop Sergio Almiron back to the Stadio Castellani, but says that he hopes the player can find his form in Turin.

Almiron signed for Juventus in the summer for €9m, however he has thus far been hugely disappointing and is way down in the centre-midfield pecking order behind the likes of Cristiano Zanetti and Antonio Nocerino.

The Argentine has made just five starts in Serie A, with most of these coming at the start of the league calendar in August and September.

"Which club wouldn't want such a player? I know he's had some problems in Turin, but I genuinely hope he succeeds with the Bianconeri," said Malesani.

"He deserves success, it always takes time for players to adjust after joining big clubs. The same thing has happened with Tiago."

Tiago has also been very unimpressive since his summer move from Lyon, however both he and Tiago will be offered the chance to shine tomorrow night when Juventus take on Malesani's Empoli in the Coppa Italia.

Juve boss Claudio Ranieri is resting a host of top players for the trip to Tuscany, including Gianluigi Buffon, David Trezeguet and Pavel Nedved.

goal.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Leave it to Juventuz posters/Juve fans to judge a player they PROBABLY NEVER EVEN FUCKING SEEN PLAY BEFORE.

Keep judging a player you've never seen or only seen a couple of times, you idiots. And yeah, call him a flop because the media is doing so.

May 22, 2007
Leave it to Juventuz posters/Juve fans to judge a player they PROBABLY NEVER EVEN FUCKING SEEN PLAY BEFORE.

Keep judging a player you've never seen or only seen a couple of times, you idiots. And yeah, call him a flop because the media is doing so.
seconded. let him settle in, be played to his strengths and actually be played more, then judge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)