Sergiño Dest - RB - Ajax (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sergino Dest is being tracked by Juventus, Barcelona, Manchester City and Bayern Munich. [Marca]

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
let's hope our quality of play improves too, because for the vast majority of this season, juve was an eyesore to watch, and i wouldn't expect anyone to buy a juve jersey based on this season's brand of football.

Hire Gasperini, watch everyone in america go:

CJaj.gif

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Considering Ajax is my hometown club, I've watched him week in, week out this entire season before it was canceled I could share my thoughts on him. He's an interesting prospect but I still consider him a too raw for us or to take over from Cuadrado in 1-2 years. He has become a starter in the Ajax squad in no time and replaced RB regular Mazraoui (who was part of the starting 11 who reached the semi's of the CL). Dest is quite fast and strong in the attacking departement (really times his runs well) but defensively he's quite suspicious. Eventhough he's quite good at 1-vs-1 duels it's his lack of height (1.73) that worries me.

At this point I'd say it's worth the risk.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Truth hurts Bro.

I don't think the US has two great players, let alone three, but that Reyna kid could be something special indeed (those Argentine genes :p)

I am not a big fan of Pukisic and I don't know enough about Dest Buy.
Honestly, I swear you're 12 years old.

And a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a good time to use this ignore button again.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Considering Ajax is my hometown club, I've watched him week in, week out this entire season before it was canceled I could share my thoughts on him. He's an interesting prospect but I still consider him a too raw for us or to take over from Cuadrado in 1-2 years. He has become a starter in the Ajax squad in no time and replaced RB regular Mazraoui (who was part of the starting 11 who reached the semi's of the CL). Dest is quite fast and strong in the attacking departement (really times his runs well) but defensively he's quite suspicious. Eventhough he's quite good at 1-vs-1 duels it's his lack of height (1.73) that worries me.

At this point I'd say it's worth the risk.
Well, we should go for him then, but only after we have reinforced the midfield. I don't really like Danilo, but we are definitely going to struggle to get rid of him. If this Dest kid can improve in the defensive phase, I don't see why he can't be a solid option for us moving forward.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
So his greatest quality is to be American ? :touched:
he's 19, Pierre, settledown

- - - Updated - - -

@Mark - would you say this move is Destiny?
love it

- - - Updated - - -

You want to win, right? We won't be reaching a CL Final with 3 Muricans in the starting lineup Bro. Let's be realistic :heart:
Fine, we will add Mckennie and make it make four Americans and once that happens you will forever be to the CL winning generation of Juventus Soccer club

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)