Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (589 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, that was one of the best guru info in the history of tuz, but it was still before Marcelo and a long long time ago. What was it, 14-15 years ago?
You need to up your game.
If you want my honest opinion I don't even think the sms to Saudi is remotely true. Probably another tactic to pressure Juve to make a bid

- - - Updated - - -

GDM is also reporting SMS already agreed Al Hilal, its just between the clubs.
Yeah now I know its BS lol

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that was one of the best guru info in the history of tuz, but it was still before Marcelo and a long long time ago. What was it, 14-15 years ago?
You need to up your game.
Better to have 1 right than 10 wrong

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
SMS lacks ambition, intelligence, and self worth. But that’s ok bc his agent should handle the business dealings. it appears his agent must be as dumb as Antun.
If the choices are
1) Stay in a dying league by joining Jj to play under a garbage coach with no CL

2) Get more money than god to play in a garbage league with no CL or expectations

The decision is rather simple

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
When he extended the last time it already was a sign
Yeah, I guess so.
Its kind of sad as I think he could have gone to Real Madrid should he want to - He just need to go through our funnel.
Saudia can wait for him so its clearly an ambitiousness problem.

- - - Updated - - -

After 2 flops at a world cup. There's no way sms is world class
Well he isnt exactly playing in a star studded nation. I can understand his flops there. In Serie A he is always a protagonist.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, I guess so.
Its kind of sad as I think he could have gone to Real Madrid should he want to - He just need to go through our funnel.
Saudia can wait for him so its clearly an ambitiousness problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Well he isnt exactly playing in a star studded nation. I can understand his flops there. In Serie A he is always a protagonist.
It's still a very decent serbia team however you look at it. Even so SMS outside of Serie A has been very limited or poor, infact last I heard he was still in Rabiot's back pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 589)