Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think I'm going to be a sports journalist. I mean how hard can it be now?

'Player A' is moving to >insert Arab club< on a >insert double digit x million figure< contract for a transfer fee of >insert 1/2/3 digit x million figure<

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I think I'm going to be a sports journalist. I mean how hard can it be now?

'Player A' is moving to >insert Arab club< on a >insert double digit x million figure< contract for a transfer fee of >insert 1/2/3 digit x million figure<
But you also have to get something right from time to time.
The last time you had accurate guru information was when Marcelo was feeding you news from the inside.

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
If he wants waste what should be the best years of his career in a league nobody gives 2 shits about then that's his perogative. Yes it's a lot of money but basically it's a retirement home

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If he wants to go there then let him - Let the Saudis buy up all the old players that lack ambition and we can scout out a talent that wants to prove himself. We need to understand attitude, ambition and determination are the qualities we need in any new signings, not people looking for jaw dropping pay checks

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
just shows how our scouting works if we insist on yet another player who lacks ambition (just like with Witsel). We should really do more research on players before going for them. Its a bullet dodged for me, but not thanks to good research but luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)