Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Don't think he would change much, the problem in the team is bigger than one creative player to me.

He would SOLVE ALOT, the main issue in this team is midfield.

A big upgrade in midfield, and everything is smoother, defence improves because we keep possession easier in mid so they the defenders dont get exposed on counters due to inept mid being allergic to the ball, ordefenders not having too much of the ball anymore (as they do constantly now), which constantly leads to fatal giveaways in the press. Plus attack improves because we would create way more for them.

Apr 19, 2007
interesting bet. but you would be wrong pogba is higest paid player in league now.. sms is not even highest paid at lazio
Highest paid means what exactly? Net? Gross?

- - - Updated - - -

Highest paid means what exactly? Net? Gross?
SMS comes to Juve he would make what amount do you think? The exact same? Thats naive

- - - Updated - - -

Highly unlikely considering he plays for Lazio and Pogba played for United.
We are discussing what the cost would be for juve to have one of them comapred to the other. Pogba took a pay decrease

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He would SOLVE ALOT, the main issue in this team is midfield.
I dont think it is anymore, I think the flanks are a much bigger issue. Just this preseason I saw multiple instances where one of our midfielders made a progressive pass out wide only for Sandro, Danilo, etc not advance the ball or just straight up pass it back. Kostic and Cuadrado should help when they're playing, but they cant play every single game so they will be exposed when only one of them is out.

SMS seems like a luxury signing at this point. Obviously it would be great, but the focus should be on those other positions imo

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
Lazio president Claudio Lotito: "Sergej Milinković-Savić for €50m? At that amount he won't be sold, he's worth much more. Our market is complete and finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)