Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He is generally, but there was a definite dip from the 2018 WC onwards. I don't think there is a better shot stopper but he reminds me of Neuer who went from sensational to a bit more average all of a sudden.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
De Gea can be superb, probably capable of saving shots no other 'keeper could. But his concentration is not at the same level. That's what really separates the world class 'keepers.

You could also argue that his positioning is not world class and that's why he needs to pull off more spectacular looking saves.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
De Gea is re-signing with United. For me he's also in decline.
If he is lacking that sort of ambition I rather we avoid him anyway or maybe I should consider it loyalty?!..

- - - Updated - - -

De Gea can be superb, probably capable of saving shots no other 'keeper could. But his concentration is not at the same level. That's what really separates the world class 'keepers.

You could also argue that his positioning is not world class and that's why he needs to pull off more spectacular looking saves.
Oblak says hi..
Allisson is also better IMO

Jul 13, 2010
We have 7 CMs. They need to sell 2 midfielders at least if we are going to bring another one.
Yeah and even with allegri's rotation when we had 5 of them it was kinda hard to spread the workload. Now if we would get sms or eriksen, I believe sarri would stick with his trio of best ones and roll on with them, which is not ideal. We need to have 5 midfielders by the start of the season, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)