Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Give me SMS, confirm ramsey, Romero and, unless anyone major is sold, thats mercato chiuso for all i care.

Anything else is a bonus on top.
This. The only thing is with caceres - he replaced benatia to fill in the gap, not sure if he's here for long though. Or we can promote u23 defender to be that extra man for rotation.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah but, if we sell Pjanic (against that) I can see us go for both of them.
Idk, it's suspicious.
Rabiot was my choice as well, in case we sell Pjanic to fund Pogba for example, hed be a cheap (free) replacement. Or so i thought. The rumors of him refusing to play DM and all the other baggage that comes just dont make him worth it. Hes so far from what a Juventus signing would look like that i dont see us even considering him.

Ndombele id ofcourse love but i think hes less likely than Sergej or even Pogba. Lets see

- - - Updated - - -

Nah four full time CBs then DC or Can can be emergency options
If Rugani is one of your fulltime CBs, youre doing something wrong. We should cash in while we still can

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rabiot was my choice as well, in case we sell Pjanic to fund Pogba for example, hed be a cheap (free) replacement. Or so i thought. The rumors of him refusing to play DM and all the other baggage that comes just dont make him worth it. Hes so far from what a Juventus signing would look like that i dont see us even considering him.

Ndombele id ofcourse love but i think hes less likely than Sergej or even Pogba. Lets see

- - - Updated - - -

If Rugani is one of your fulltime CBs, youre doing something wrong. We should cash in while we still can
Rugani will be fine. with a team in front of him that can actually keep the ball and chiellini or romero the butcher next to him he will be fine.

Trust me

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Rugani will be fine. with a team in front of him that can actually keep the ball and chiellini or romero the butcher next to him he will be fine.

Trust me
Trust you? Im already shitting bricks thinking about that guy playing in Peps high line. Mediocre Serie A SSs gonna murder him on the counter

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

Trust me
Nah. You compare him to all our other CBs playing in the same teams that he's struggled in. He's the most shaky by a long way. Can't remember seeing him in a back 3 that often though. He might be more comfortable in a different system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)