Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
It's hard to acquire a player in an environment like this:
aulas bullshit.
The ligue 1 is a joke. When you are French, top player and you are courted by a foreign club you go there.

In addition Qatar still has problems with the ffp (the depreciations of neymar and Mbappe weigh very heavy on their finance), according to Le Parisien they must sell more than 60 million before the 30 of June.

The real competitors is the 1er league (tottenham, City?) and the Real if they can't recruit pogba.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
The ligue 1 is a joke. When you are French, top player and you are courted by a foreign club you go there.

In addition Qatar still has problems with the ffp (the depreciations of neymar and Mbappe weigh very heavy on their finance), according to Le Parisien they must sell more than 60 million before the 30 of June.

The real competitors is the 1er league (tottenham, City?) and the Real if they can't recruit pogba.
I'm not talking about PSG. Aulas is clearly looking for an auction, which will drive us out on contention.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
It’s been a while. Can’t remember if he’s any good?
I think around the box he is in a special category. His vision and passing is like a much, smaller more creative player but he adds the ability to smash CBs into the net with height and strength. And brings balls down like prime Mandzukic. He's a rare style of player.

Deeper in the build-up he's ok. But a waste there IMO.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think around the box he is in a special category. His vision and passing is like a much, smaller more creative player but he adds the ability to smash CBs into the net with height and strength. And brings balls down like prime Mandzukic. He's a rare style of player.

Good thing wed have Pogba as well whos by now used to play deeper roles

Jan 22, 2016

He is slightly less talented than Pogba but is way more mature than French one. And is alot better in covering grounds and tackles.

His mentality is top notch and always delivers.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Let's say we sell Pjanic to fund SMS. And then we sell Dybala to fund Pogba (would probably take a Dybala sale + cash to get Labile back).

Ronaldo Higuain
SMS
Ramsey Pogba
Emre Can
Not happening, but a man can dream.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let's say we sell Pjanic to fund SMS. And then we sell Dybala to fund Pogba (would probably take a Dybala sale + cash to get Labile back).

Ronaldo Higuain
SMS
Ramsey Pogba
Emre Can
Not happening, but a man can dream.
It would also take to break even on Higuain to do any expensive stuff like that. We need those 36M for him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It will be interesting to see how Pep fits all of Ramsey, SMS and Pogba in a formation.
I wonder who hed use at DM in that case (Pjanic most likely gone). Can seems like the obvious choice but is he really a Pep type of guy? He made Javi Martinez into a CB at Bayern after all. Bentancur? Maybe. I feel like if we got Tonalli hed simply play him there and bench Bentancur and Can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)