Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
why Pjanic though? That mid you posted would run out of ideas even faster than the current one.
I have nothing against Pjanic. He should be a starter as long he doesn't do dumb shit like giving a bouncing ball to Blaise when he is trapped by two players. I was talking about 2-3 seasons from now.

I think you are underestimating SMS and Bentancur.
SMS is able to create something from nothing. Like Paulo's best feat is his ability to receive a ball and turn opposing player. SMS can do it also, but he is also a physical powerhouse.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Nah, his price is definitely down. Lotito was also banking on SMS tearing everyone apart on WC, and it also didn't happen. And this season Luis Alberto sucks, Immobile sucks, SMS can't do it alone.
He is no one season wonder of course, he would do really good here.
What are you talking about? Immobile has 10 goals already, second only to Piątek. L. Alberto is defo not worse than SMS.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rumor mill out of control. These gurus just making shit up now to get page views.

I wonder if the addition of Ronaldo = way more attention and coverage to everything juventus related = crazier than usual mercato as gurus desperately try to cash in on all this extra exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)