Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Lotito's valuation it's a bs, of course, no player cost more than 105-110 mln, well maybe except Mbappe.
He plays with Immobile at the same team; I don't see any other similarities. Immobile is one dimensional as they get, SMS is a full package. And it's impossible for any Seria A team to win $#@! while we are on a roll, but tbh only maybe Napoli gives us more problems in each game than Lazio.
Of course it is and the WC was a reality check for Lotito, that's why people put an emphasis on what he didn't do there, to point out his price should go down. The similarities between him and Immobile is the fact that they can shine in a team that doesn't go for the result, the 1-0 or 2-1. They had the best attack, scoring 89 while we scored 86, does that mean their attack is better than ours? Hell no. They also conceded 49, the most in top 9 and twice as much as us. This i why individual performances are somewhat irrelevant to me, when they play in such a team. Immobile was top goalscorer last season (more assists, 1 game less than Icardi) as a result of team style, tactics...does that make him the best striker in Seria A? Hell no.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, Lazio was quite easy for us last season :sergio:

Both Buffon penalties against Ciro were just :shifty:
First game was a 1/2 with a missed penalty in 96th minute by Dybala...I don't take that game into consideration.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Of course it is and the WC was a reality check for Lotito, that's why people put an emphasis on what he didn't do there, to point out his price should go down. The similarities between him and Immobile is the fact that they can shine in a team that doesn't go for the result, the 1-0 or 2-1. They had the best attack, scoring 89 while we scored 86, does that mean their attack is better than ours? Hell no. They also conceded 49, the most in top 9 and twice as much as us. This i why individual performances are somewhat irrelevant to me, when they play in such a team. Immobile was top goalscorer last season (more assists, 1 game less than Icardi) as a result of team style, tactics...does that make him the best striker in Seria A? Hell no.
So SMS can shoot with both legs, dribble like crazy, big, strong because he plays in attacking team?

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
He plays in a team that allows him to do that. Have him move to a more serious team and you'll see his game and his stats going down because he won't have such freedom, he won't be as flashy, which isn't all a bad thing. IMO you need to ballance getting the results while playing good football. I just don't rate players so high as they have good individual performances while playing for a team that wins nothing.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I agree that he is not overburdened with defensive duties, but isn't it a right thing to do when he is the best you got? He plays almost as SS; it's not that much you can contribute defensively as a forward unless your name is not Mario anyway. And winning trophies is not a very fair argument here; it's not like he is Di Natale or Hubner, he is 23 years old only. And yeah, if Lazio would've won Seria A, for example, he sure as hell would've cost more then 100 million.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I agree that he is not overburdened with defensive duties, but isn't it a right thing to do when he is the best you got? He plays almost as SS; it's not that much you can contribute defensively as a forward unless your name is not Mario anyway. And winning trophies is not a very fair argument here; it's not like he is Di Natale or Hubner, he is 23 years old only. And yeah, if Lazio would've won Seria A, for example, he sure as hell would've cost more then 100 million.
Di Natale is a Calcio Legend :stuckup:

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
What I'm trying to say is that it's much more easy, as an attacking player, to get yourself noticed in a team that scores for fun, while also conceding for fun as a consequence. Usually these teams are fun to watch, bot don't win much because of their approach. If Lazio would be more rigid and structurated when it comes to tactics, they would earn at least CL spot but SMS wouldn't be as flashy and would have lesser stats.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Don't know details like most here, but Beppe waiting for EPL transfer window to close and swoop in for SMS? Never gave this guy much thought cause of inflated price tag but what if his price comes down. SMS over Pobga for me. Looking not in the moment but for years to come. I think keeping SMS happy and motivated would be much easier than with Pobga.

Once again, I like ACTIVE players, this player appears all of that. Lazio scored 89 goals last year. Juve MF could use a player who would only make Juve forwards more potent IMO. Another great year at Lazio and probably cost a lot more.

Genius pal if you pull it off without losing Pjanic.
:beppe:
Yeah, waiting for Lotito's imaginary "100mil" bids which he rejected to dissapear with the close of the EPL window, then Beppe will go in with 10 mil loan+sturaro+cuadrado+40mil buy out clause

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Yeah, waiting for Lotito's imaginary "100mil" bids which he rejected to dissapear with the close of the EPL window, then Beppe will go in with 10 mil loan+sturaro+cuadrado+40mil buy out clause
I wonder if anyone on the inside (Marotta, etc) actually believe Lotito got, and rejected, a 100m+ offer?

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

First game was a 1/2 with a missed penalty in 96th minute by Dybala...I don't take that game into consideration.
Selective memory... it doesn't work for me

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
If it's at cost of Pjanic, i do not want.
I want a 100% balkan midfield pls. Milinkovic-Pjanic-Kovacic

- - - Updated - - -

wouldn't mind modric either

- - - Updated - - -

or rakitic

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :marc:

Lazio President Claudio Lotito believes Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is worth more than Paul Pogba and has received 'no offers’ for the Serb.

The midfielder has been linked with a host of leading European clubs over the summer, with Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Milan all rumoured to be interested on signing the player.

Lotito has adopted a hard-line stance over the possible sale of the 23-year-old, insisting he will not even consider any bids under €120m.

And speaking to Corriere della Sera, the Stadio Olimpico chief hinted that will not be changing.

“Up until now, no one has put themselves forward,” Lotito claimed.

“No official offers have come into me, not from Milanor Juve and certainly not from Real Madrid or United.

“I am certainly not pushing to sell him, but if you ask me how much he is worth now I’ll remaind you that last year, on 29 August, I turned down an offer of €110m.

“How much was Pogba sold to Manchester United for? €105m plus €5m in add-ons?

“And now Milinkovic is worth more, because it’s far clearer.”

Milinkovic-Savic is back in pre-season training with Lazio and recently stated his focus is completely on his current club.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :marc:

Lazio President Claudio Lotito believes Sergej Milinkovic-Savic is worth more than Paul Pogba and has received 'no offers’ for the Serb.

The midfielder has been linked with a host of leading European clubs over the summer, with Real Madrid, Manchester United, Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus and Milan all rumoured to be interested on signing the player.

Lotito has adopted a hard-line stance over the possible sale of the 23-year-old, insisting he will not even consider any bids under €120m.

And speaking to Corriere della Sera, the Stadio Olimpico chief hinted that will not be changing.

“Up until now, no one has put themselves forward,” Lotito claimed.

“No official offers have come into me, not from Milanor Juve and certainly not from Real Madrid or United.

“I am certainly not pushing to sell him, but if you ask me how much he is worth now I’ll remaind you that last year, on 29 August, I turned down an offer of €110m.

“How much was Pogba sold to Manchester United for? €105m plus €5m in add-ons?

“And now Milinkovic is worth more, because it’s far clearer.”

Milinkovic-Savic is back in pre-season training with Lazio and recently stated his focus is completely on his current club.
Of course he is..
SMS just won the WC - Nope he didnt
SMS is more marketable - Nope he isnt
SMS is more mature - Well definitely not on the field
Wait wait I know I know SMS is taller - Yes that`s the reason he is worth more (1.92 compared to 1.91) That 1cm is worth at least 30M..

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Of course he is..
SMS just won the WC - Nope he didnt
SMS is more marketable - Nope he isnt
SMS is more mature - Well definitely not on the field
Wait wait I know I know SMS is taller - Yes that`s the reason he is worth more (1.92 compared to 1.91) That 1cm is worth at least 30M..
And he has a lot of offers to prove it...oh wait he has no offers

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
I wonder if anyone on the inside (Marotta, etc) actually believe Lotito got, and rejected, a 100m+ offer?
I can imagine the tears of laughter in the board room of 32 Corso Galileo Ferraris after AA, Beppe, Paratici et al hear that statement. For €100 million Lotito would be out there in the esposizione universale getting his wife to turn tricks if any john offered him that ammount.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I can imagine the tears of laughter in the board room of 32 Corso Galileo Ferraris after AA, Beppe, Paratici et al hear that statement. For €100 million Lotito would be out there in the esposizione universale getting his wife to turn tricks if any john offered him that ammount.
I "wonder" why he doesnt say which club offered that amount...

I got an offer of 9B$ per season just to watch Juve play in their stadium every time but I refused it - This is how believeable Lolito is..

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I "wonder" why he doesnt say which club offered that amount...
Same reason why De Laurentis doesnt say who is that English club that offered 100 mil for Koulibaly and he rejected it, or how Ronaldo wanted to join Napoli first and was offered to them first, but after they analyzed the financial part of the deal he decided against signing Cristiano fkin Ronaldo for Napoli and decided to let Juventus sign him... :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)