Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
tuz fitness experts, namely Zach, kept talking about how Marchisio is being saved for the crucial matches most of last season, only to realize that Allegri doesn't rate post-injury Marchisio all that high, it seems you still haven't got it :D
#NeverLoseHope

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Juventus prepares the offer for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic . According to the Corriere di Torino , the Bianconeri would be willing to pay into the coffers of Lazio 90 million euros plus Marko Pjaca. The assault will only start, however, in the event of the transfer of Pjanic to Manchester City. At the moment, there are no longer Real Madrid, Barcelona, ​​PSG and Manchester United, on which the Old Lady remains in clear advantage.
No, thank you.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This is probably what marotta and crew have been working on all summer. He’s been the only consistent link. I also don’t believe it has anything to do with pjanic. They know they have to upgrade the midfield. An sms pjanic swap is a lateral move, AT BEST.

90m (payable in three years) plus Pjaca sounds more than fair. I personally don’t think he’s worth more than 60m, but it’s not my money so whatever.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
This is probably what marotta and crew have been working on all summer. He’s been the only consistent link. I also don’t believe it has anything to do with pjanic. They know they have to upgrade the midfield. An sms pjanic swap is a lateral move, AT BEST.

90m (payable in three years) plus Pjaca sounds more than fair. I personally don’t think he’s worth more than 60m, but it’s not my money so whatever.
Don't think we can afford that without some huge sales

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I think we come out ahead swapping Pjanic with SMS. Even ignoring age difference.

You go from Pjanic to Bentancur or Can who can both do the job. Not at Pjanic's level but they are fine there. But SMS over Matuidi is an insanely large upgrade. B2B mid like SMS is not easy to find. We have basically 4 registas in the team if you include Marchisio.

Jul 20, 2012
I think we come out ahead swapping Pjanic with SMS. Even ignoring age difference.

You go from Pjanic to Bentancur or Can who can both do the job. Not at Pjanic's level but they are fine there. But SMS over Matuidi is an insanely large upgrade. B2B mid like SMS is not easy to find. We have basically 4 registas in the team if you include Marchisio.
So you're for this? And if it was pogba and not sms, how do you feel about it?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

:agree:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sometimes it feels like we worry about the balance sheet more than the actual club. I really don’t get the sense that the club is in desperate selling mode. They’re not in any danger with FFP, so why even worry about it as a fan?

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Sometimes it feels like we worry about the balance sheet more than the actual club. I really don’t get the sense that the club is in desperate selling mode. They’re not in any danger with FFP, so why even worry about it as a fan?
Yup, I'm not worried about it at all. Think Juve are doing very well financially. Just that I think we all shouldn't get our expectations up that Juve are planning to make 1 more big buy this window without big sales

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus are willing to offer €90m + Pjaca to sign Milinkovic-Savic, according to La Repubblica.

Juventus are still in the race to sign Milinkovic-Savic but the situation depends on the departure of Pjanic. Chelsea & PSG want Miralem. Jorge Mendes could be the key in the negotiations for the signing of the Serbian. Pjaca can be included in the deal for Savic. (Corriere Torino)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventus are willing to offer €90m + Pjaca to sign Milinkovic-Savic, according to La Repubblica.

Juventus are still in the race to sign Milinkovic-Savic but the situation depends on the departure of Pjanic. Chelsea & PSG want Miralem. Jorge Mendes could be the key in the negotiations for the signing of the Serbian. Pjaca can be included in the deal for Savic. (Corriere Torino)
a serbian journalist posted this, maybe before those news of the offer in italy even emerged:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,018
    We didn't put SMS on sale but if an indecent proposal arrives we'll sit down and talk.- Lotito

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)