Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (590 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
my prediction is that he will go to Chelsea in the end. Chelsea will sell Hazard, Courtois and probably one more key player (Willian?) and will buy Jorginho, Higuain, Rugani and SMS in return + probably try their luck with Allison bid.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Must be tough for SMS to move to a club that sells their best player rather than join Juve. Poor guy.
Madrid is a good place to develop before I move onto big clubs like Juventus or Barca.

-SMS on Madrid transfer :baus:

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is not going to jail ofcourse :D But its a serious blemish in his name.

Nothing loyal about lying for a corrupt criminal who been extorting his players since they were kids.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wasn't that for a sex offense though?
It was. But you talked murder right before. No one is ever going to jail over perjury or tax evasion in Europe imo. Even if you're not a professional footballer, you'd have to try damn hard to end up in jail for those offences.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It was. But you talked murder right before. No one is ever going to jail over perjury or tax evasion in Europe imo. Even if you're not a professional footballer, you'd have to try damn hard to end up in jail for those offences.
Uli Hoeness.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
On 20 April 2013, it was reported that Hoeneß was being investigated for tax evasion.[13] He was reported to have held a Swiss bank account for the purpose of evading taxes due on investment income, and to owe between €3.2 million and €7 million in taxes to the German state.[14] The reports came after journalists "gained access to a document meant only for internal use by tax officials."[15] Prosecutors from Munich carried out raids in offices of two Bavarian tax offices after Hoeneß filed a complaint.[15] Despite increasing public criticism, Hoeneß has remained in his position as president and chairman of the supervisory board of Bayern Munich.[16]

Hoeneß was accused of tax evasion[17] and his trial began on 10 March 2014.[17] The FC Bayern München AG supervisory board had a "unanimous opinion" that Hoeneß should continue in his role despite being sent to trial.[18]

During the trial, he admitted evading 28.5 million euros in taxes.
If initially you are dealing with the IRS for tax evasion around 7m, but during trial it becomes evident we're talking about almost 29m, then yes, you might end up in jail.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He is not going to jail ofcourse :D But its a serious blemish in his name.

Nothing loyal about lying for a corrupt criminal who been extorting his players since they were kids.
in Modrics eyes, hes someone that he has his career to thank to i imagine. he obviously respects him a lot, otherwise he wouldnt have done that. he got him to Dinamo, he let him play and develop and he got him his 1st big transfer to England. i doubt Modric and other players care about his money laundering

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i doubt Modric and other players care about his money laundering
They should care, its directly taken from their pocket too? I mean 50-50 split for rest of your career with a broker who abused his official position? Thats basically corrupt as fuck and basically overpowering teen athletes to write slavery contract with you (or their career is over is what he told them probably).

What he did to Eduardo Da Silva is insane reprehensible: http://arhiva.nacional.hr/en/clanak/50453/eduardo-still-mamics-slave

Its such an insane corrupt criinal contract that they probably need to look over and start over the whole structure of croatian football to weed out this super shady BS.

@Seven, it seems like young athletes badly need legal counsel over in Croatia.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
@Seven, it seems like young athletes badly need legal counsel over in Croatia.

I may have said it somewhere before, but we have a couple of Croatian players on my team. They say this Mamic dude was so powerful at some point, that you simply wouldn't have any sort of a career if you didn't agree to it.

Bit of a shame Modric didn't bury this guy tbh..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 589)