Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd love to watch that scene from Breaking Bad with Hank and Walter in the garage when they are facing off, with Lotito's face on Hank and Beppe's on Walter. Beppe telling him: If that's true, if you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly..."
One of the best scenes on TV.

Beppe is the one who knocks.
One of the best lines ever

Jul 7, 2018
We can do an effort for this player? We bought Cristiano financed for 2 years so maybe we can buy this player.

Also we could do as PSG and Mbappe. We could buy SMS as a loan with obligatory purchase option for next season or the other one (like James with Bayern also).

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Perez idiot will splash Ronaldo money on this guy.
Gianluca Di Marzio

@DiMarzio
#Calciomercato | #Lazio, Jorge #Mendes al lavoro per portare un'offerta del #RealMadrid da 100 milioni per #MilinkovicSavic

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
that's not what i meant. read maddy's post i replied to.
Oops. Yup

- - - Updated - - -

You think they’re going to surround Ronaldo with Khediras?

Another mid is coming.

Plus Ronaldo’s fee was split into two years.
Who do you guys think we can realistically get tjough? All the top tier guys (80mil+) seem out of reach. Any 40-50 mil players that suit us?

- - - Updated - - -

You think they’re going to surround Ronaldo with Khediras?

Another mid is coming.

Plus Ronaldo’s fee was split into two years.
Who do you guys think we can realistically get tjough? All the top tier guys (80mil+) seem out of reach. Any 40-50 mil players that suit us?

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
Perez idiot will splash Ronaldo money on this guy.
Gianluca Di Marzio

@DiMarzio
#Calciomercato | #Lazio, Jorge #Mendes al lavoro per portare un'offerta del #RealMadrid da 100 milioni per #MilinkovicSavic
Must be tough for SMS to move to a club that sells their best player rather than join Juve. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)