Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok sms is an investment for the future. We need to take in account that we are paying similar money for 33 yr old whose career will go downhill slowly but surely.

Perez would be playing for the future.

That said, we are paying for naldo to have something we crave and something that money and even good performances cant give: the sheer exposure cr7 can give to us is inmeasurable.

And in this rebranding times, i think cr7 is the perfect kickstarter to put juventus on the global radar and win more fans.

Footballwise, ronaldo is not even finished. He will elevate our football for sure, giving us goals that SMS would never do.

I would be against paying 100m for any 33 yr old old fart, but ronaldo is another whole league of investment, with many many variables involved that we dont even know.

Juventus, being lately well into social media and new brands, will really enjoy having cr7.

- - - Updated - - -

He should go after SMS and Ney (or Mbappe) if he’s smart- not spite
I would go straight for mbappe. I dont think even neymar would save them. Mbappe imo will be the future ronaldo
In fact i think it doesnt matter what mbappe does, he will never reach ronaldo's marketing force and glamour.

No one will in a long time. Ronaldo is too special inside and outside football.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I would take Mbappe over Ney any day but I don’t think PSG should make that an option to Perez and co.

Perez is in a tough place bc his dynasty is over. He needs to rebuild and maintain success otherwise he’s out as president.

A lot of pressure and he cannot afford to fuck up. Bringing in Ney over Mbappe would be fucking up.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I would take Mbappe over Ney any day but I don’t think PSG should make that an option to Perez and co.

Perez is in a tough place bc his dynasty is over. He needs to rebuild and maintain success otherwise he’s out as president.

A lot of pressure and he cannot afford to $#@! up. Bringing in Ney over Mbappe would be $#@!ing up.
In fact he is in this place first and foremoest because if the gossips are true... CR7 got fed up because Perez was nuts for Neymar and that was the last straw for cristiano

athas

Jul 15, 2007
Plot twist, Real is trying to help Juventus in SMS deal. The offer to Lazio is only 50M, SMS wants out, so Lotito can't hold his demand anymore. In the end, SMS go to Juve in a 80M +20% future sale deal and Real have a first option for him.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015

A lot of pressure and he cannot afford to $#@! up. Bringing in Ney over Mbappe would be $#@!ing up.
I'm not so sure about that. He won 4 CL in 5 years and had a f#$%ing solid team. Some of those players are approaching the end of their career, but that's a normal cycle. After that kind of success, anyone would expect to have a fall. I think he's safe, but needs to make a few "younger" signings.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Costa. Ronaldo. Dybala
SMS. Pjanic. Can
Sandro. Chiellini. Benatia. Cancelo
Perin

Sick team.. Hopefully it will be real

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Plot twist, Real is trying to help Juventus in SMS deal. The offer to Lazio is only 50M, SMS wants out, so Lotito can't hold his demand anymore. In the end, SMS go to Juve in a 80M +20% future sale deal and Real have a first option for him.
COLPO DI SCENA :lol:

Damn, these journos. Shakespeare would be proud

Jan 5, 2007
Not even close.

One would cost 60mln in wages yearly, the other about 10mln.
Its not about cost and wages here anymore, when you want to sign a player who established his image in marketing as ronaldo for example, he will bring you all the money you spend asap from sponsorships, ads, merchandise etc, sms in the other hand is a very talented player but he has not huge financial impact yet

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'm not so sure about that. He won 4 CL in 5 years and had a f#$%ing solid team. Some of those players are approaching the end of their career, but that's a normal cycle. After that kind of success, anyone would expect to have a fall. I think he's safe, but needs to make a few "younger" signings.
Don’t you think that the bar now has not been this high since the Di Stefano days?

That’s why I’m sayin that the pressure to continue this incredible run of success is greater than ever. Their board doesn’t operate within reason (hence Perez’s history of irrational behavior as president) so he’s gotta do whatever he can to stay afloat which we all know is very difficult to do in the climate of modern football.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
Well, IMO they are the best team in this last decade, having successfully defended their CL trophy twice while no other team did it once. I don't think he needs to prove anything. He didn't even break the bank for that so their budget only increased. These days it's much much tougher to win on CL, compared to the start of the competition and I don't think he;s under constant pressure to prove himself.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Report: Juventus, Real, United target Milinkovic-Savic will not cost €155m

SHOW GALLERY
10 July at 12:40
It looks like Sergej Milinkovic-Savic isn’t going to cost €155 million, as we have written in these pages.

The Lazio star is believed to be one of the hottest prospects in football right now, and was believed to be priced at that massive price. He is, after all, wanted by Juventus, Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United.

Claudio Lotito is known for not giving his players away on the cheap, but according to Mundo Deportivo, he’s had to rethink his strategy and has lowered the price for the 23-year-old star, who netted 14 goals in all competitions and added six assists for the Eagles.

PSG are also interested in the young phenom, who was signed for peanuts two seasons ago. He was called up by Serbia for the World Cup, but didn’t leave much of an impression as the former Yugoslav Republic exited the competition in the group stage.

Recent reports indicated that Real had met Lazio and were preparing an offer, but that the Biancocelesti were asking for too much.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ronaldo causing Lotito to lower prices after we stopped giving a fuck :touched:
Pretty much.

RM have to buy a Ronaldo replacement and it sure isn't SMS. They need to fix that ASAP with a big buy for attack, not midfield.

No one else seems genuinely interested in SMS.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Pretty much.

RM have to buy a Ronaldo replacement and it sure isn't SMS. They need to fix that ASAP with a big buy for attack, not midfield.

No one else seems genuinely interested in SMS.
Especially after that shit World Cup he had, that's the risk he took by waiting.

I can't wait to see the ripple effect this has on the overall market to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)