Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
SMS and Ronaldo in one transfer campaign would be the stuff of dreams.

Perin,Can, Cancelo, Costa, SMS, Ronaldo? That could actually compete with Buffon, Thuram, Salas and Nedved as our best ever transfer campaign.
i think ronaldo by himself is already the stuff of dreams.

- - - Updated - - -

It would be horrible if we missed Ronaldo and ended up signing SMS
yeah, its pretty crazy that at this point, if we end up signing any1 other than Mbappe, Neymar, Messi or Ronaldo, it will be something of a dissapointment. Like we could get a Lewandowski or pogba or kroos and it will still be a slight dissapointment

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
You know what, let's put this in the drawer for next season if Ronaldo arrives. I'm not sure if we can pull off two €100m+ deals in one summer as we aren't owned by a Middle Eastern sovereign state. Milinkovic-Savic should stay at Lazio for one more season and prove himself he's not a one season wonder. If he can match his goal tally or even better it, we should definitely be in for him in 2019.

Sent from my SM-J320H using Tapatalk

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You know what, let's put this in the drawer for next season if Ronaldo arrives. I'm not sure if we can pull off two €100m+ deals in one summer as we aren't owned by a Middle Eastern sovereign state. Milinkovic-Savic should stay at Lazio for one more season and prove himself he's not a one season wonder. If he can match his goal tally or even better it, we should definitely be in for him in 2019.

This is new age Juventus, money is no object. This is our manifest destiny :jj:

:p

Apr 19, 2007

Ooooooooooor. we have a loan plus obliugation in 2019

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Real Madrid €155m for Milinkovic-Savic
By Football Italia staff

Real Madrid are prepared to pay €155m for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, according to the Corriere dello Sport and AS.

The Serbia international impressed at the World Cup after two excellent campaigns in Serie A and the Europa League.

Manchester United, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain had also been interested, while Juventus have put their resources into a €100m swoop for Cristiano Ronaldo.

It is that deal which could fund Real Madrid’s pursuit of Milinkovic-Savic.

The 23-year-old’s agent Mateja Kezman spotted at a lunch meeting with Lazio President Claudio Lotito and director of sport Igli Tare by Il Tempo newspaper.

Milinkovic-Savic has always admitted to being a Real Madrid supporter after spending his childhood in Spain.

Other candidates to cover the Cristiano Ronaldo shaped hole at the Bernabeu include Eden Hazard of Chelsea, Inter striker Mauro Icardi and Bayern Munich hitman Robert Lewandowski.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Fair play if he goes for 155m, I'm glad we didn't go for him. I'd be disappointed if he went for e.g. 80m and we didn't push for him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
SMS going to Real isn't surprising, but they're nuts if they're caving to Lotito's 150m demands.

- - - Updated - - -

Fair play if he goes for 155m, I'm glad we didn't go for him. I'd be disappointed if he went for e.g. 80m and we didn't push for him.
Push for him how for even 80m if we're signing Ronaldo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)