Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
nah, if he won't put the world on fire on WC, we are going to sign him IMO

so everybody should root against Serbia, and France (because fuck you Paul)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
nah, if he won't put the world on fire on WC, we are going to sign him IMO

so everybody should root against Serbia, and France (because fuck you Paul)
At the moment it's a "fight" between our board (business strategy) and Milinkovic-Savic' price. Without a big money sale, I can't see us breaking the strategy. I would love to, but I don't believe we will.

Milinkovic-Savic is highly rated among european top clubs, no doubt. But it's limited who needs him enough to pay Lotito's alleged asking price.

Our maximum is in the region of 80m + players. That is not enough at the moment, in 8 weeks it might be.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
At the moment it's a "fight" between our board (business strategy) and Milinkovic-Savic' price. Without a big money sale, I can't see us breaking the strategy. I would love to, but I don't believe we will.

Milinkovic-Savic is highly rated among european top clubs, no doubt. But it's limited who needs him enough to pay Lotito's alleged asking price.

Our maximum is in the region of 80m + players. That is not enough at the moment, in 8 weeks it might be.
:agree:

I am not sure we've offered 80m + players for him though. While I'm a SMS nuthugger for some time already, he never performed on a big stage. No one watches Seria A, only mu and arsenal fans watch EL from time to time. He lacks exposure in CL and had like what – one fantastic season and a couple of good ones.
What I am saying is that clubs outside of Italy might think twice after Pogba transfer. Paul arguably hadn't delivered for his money, and he was on a big stage with us for several years in a row, performed in our CL Final run.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

I am not sure we've offered 80m + players for him though. While I'm a SMS nuthugger for some time already, he never performed on a big stage. No one watches Seria A, only mu and arsenal fans watch EL from time to time. He lacks exposure in CL and had like what – one fantastic season and a couple of good ones.
What I am saying is that clubs outside of Italy might think twice after Pogba transfer. Paul arguably hadn't delivered for his money, and he was on a big stage with us for several years in a row, performed in our CL Final run.
Yep. The only team retarded enough to spend big on Milinkovic-Savic is Paris. But if they sell Neymar I'd expect them to go for a BIG name and fame. Plus they already have a lot of midfielders, that aren't exactly Duracell Bunnies when it coems to running, would they liek to add SMS to that? Doubt it.

But everything changes when Chelsea and Real have their coaches in place and the World Cup is over.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yep. The only team retarded enough to spend big on Milinkovic-Savic is Paris. But if they sell Neymar I'd expect them to go for a BIG name and fame. Plus they already have a lot of midfielders, that aren't exactly Duracell Bunnies when it coems to running, would they liek to add SMS to that? Doubt it.

But everything changes when Chelsea and Real have their coaches in place and the World Cup is over.
That big name could easily be Pogba. United then buy SMS to replace him, end of story :beppe:

I think we have identified our midfield targets and we're waiting to see how the world cup ends just like all top clubs before we close in on one or two midfield deals.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
That big name could easily be Pogba. United then buy SMS to replace him, end of story :beppe:

I think we have identified our midfield targets and we're waiting to see how the world cup ends just like all top clubs before we close in on one or two midfield deals.
If Pogba performs on WC and PSG sells Neymar it's entirely possible. SMS looks like an exact kind of player Mou would like to destroy.
So nothing changes, I will root against SMS and France. And maybe Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)