Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
really hope he messes up at the world cup super badly. noone else wants him and then lotito is forced to sell to us for like 80mil especially since Lazio have no UCL next season

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Why Fred to Manchester United is good news for Juventus
Lazio Milinkovic-Savic
SHOW GALLERY
05 June at 11:35
Reports from Tuttosport say that Manchester United's acquisition of Fred comes as good news for Serie A giants Juventus.

The 25-year-old Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Fred is very close to joining Manchester United as the Brazilian completed his medical at United's Carrington Training Complex yesterday. The deal is expected to be announced later today.

Tuttosport report that the signing of Fred comes as good news to Juventus, who would now be free to have a go at Lazio star Sergey Milinkovic-Savic.

Fred and Milinkovic-Savic were United targets and with the Brazilian now close to officially being a Red Devils' player, United are very unlikely to move for the Serbian.

Juventus have drawn strong links with Milinkovic-Savic, for whom Lazio are demanding a fee in the region of 100 million euros. Juventus are unwilling to pay that fee, but the hunt is still on.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Fred was their priority anyways. But they wanted both. Fellainy renewal would decide the SMS deal and of course, a possible Bale option

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #126

Juve offer 60m + players. Lotito said gimme 140m.

:baus:

other news

Mandzukic wants to leave. :cry:
    Icardi is in the past.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #136
    Not if it means no further upgrades in midfield.

I'd be incredibly disappointed with Khedira, Pjanic, Marchisio, Bentancur, Can, and Matuidi as our midfield for next season. Even if we do add Pellegrini, it looks distinctly average.
    and that will most probably our mercato. I posted Beppe's mercato in the other thread.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Italian agent claims Man Utd target would be 'perfect’ for Juve

05 June at 20:15
    Juve have been active on the transfer window as they are close to Mattia Perin and Mateo Darmian. The bianconeri have also signed Emre Can and have brought back Caladra from Atalanta. Will there be any big moves? This remains to be seen but one thing is for sure, the bianconeri would love to get Sergej Milinkovic-Savic from Lazio. Here is what transfer market intermediary Bernardo Brovarone had to say on Milinkovic-Savic as he spoke to the press (via IlBianconero):

"When I first saw him play, I liked him right away. He had the skills and personality necessary to succeed but he has evolved a lot over the past few seasons. He has all the necessary physical tools, that's what makes him special. As a youth, his dream was to play for Real Madrid. Paolo Sousa tried to get him at Fiorentina but in the end Lazio got him. Value? Well if we use the Neymar transfer as a comparable, I think Lotito can easily ask for 150 million euros. Juve? I think he would fit well with Juve but this remains to be seen. Allegri likes him a lot...".

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)