Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There are 3 players I always wanted us to have
1. Hamsik - great in attack but also helps defending great technique very fast.. He is Napoli and will probably end his career there...
2. Nainggolan - a great engine has been installed in this guy very good in attack and defense - Too bad he is a Juve hater..
3. SMS - I see some similarity in how he and Hamsik are both very good in attack and also can defend quite well - This isnt something that is very easy to find - This guy could be the exception of those three and be the only one of them to join Juve
I think SMS must be our no` 1 priority for this summer as he would really upgrade our midfield

SMS Matuidi Pjanic (although I like Matuidi I hope we can get an even better starter in the future) (subs are Khedira and Can so they could entertain each other in German)
When we need to score badly we can sub Matuidi for Khediragol

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
There are 3 players I always wanted us to have
1. Hamsik - great in attack but also helps defending great technique very fast.. He is Napoli and will probably end his career there...
2. Nainggolan - a great engine has been installed in this guy very good in attack and defense - Too bad he is a Juve hater..
3. SMS - I see some similarity in how he and Hamsik are both very good in attack and also can defend quite well - This isnt something that is very easy to find - This guy could be the exception of those three and be the only one of them to join Juve
I think SMS must be our no` 1 priority for this summer as he would really upgrade our midfield

SMS Matuidi Pjanic (although I like Matuidi I hope we can get an even better starter in the future) (subs are Khedira and Can so they could entertain each other in German)
When we need to score badly we can sub Matuidi for Khediragol
Just those 3? :p No Modrič, Messi or Robben?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Just those 3? :p No Modrič, Messi or Robben?
Ofcourse I`d like to see other players but I was talking about realistic ones..
Hamsik is a player we could have got in the past and actually even now but it will be tough to convince him now while up until 2 years ago I would say it was way more of a possibility..
Nainggolan is different as in terms of cash we could always afford him but the problem was he hates us..
SMS is another player who can attack and defend and I hope we wont miss on him too..

Modric is great but isnt exactly the type who attack and defends with great ability (He is kind of a Pirlo in terms of defending which isnt that great)
Messi was never an option and we tried..
Robben is the same as Messi - We tried but he was set on Real and then Bayern

I hope we splash on SMS and if he is available Isco too

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Lol, I start to like this site :lol:
They did well on SMS though

I just like how they put key passes as his strength but regular ones as his weakness
Its like Delle please place a simple pass to Eriksen - But but but.. I dont know how..
Delle please place a pass between 5 players to find Kane free on goal - Sure no problem would you like me to read a newspaper while doing it?! a coffee maybe?!

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
They did well on SMS though

I just like how they put key passes as his strength but regular ones as his weakness
Its like Delle please place a simple pass to Eriksen - But but but.. I dont know how..
Delle please place a pass between 5 players to find Kane free on goal - Sure no problem would you like me to read a newspaper while doing it?! a coffee maybe?!
LMAO you gotta share what you're smoking man

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Im not sharing my goods with peasants :D
I might have over described their funny stats on Delle Ali but the thing is true - Key passes strong, passing weak is a funny thing to write
Not really, someone can be very consistent at short passing but be absolutely trash at finding through balls and crosses as opposed to someone who can provide a spark of creativity from time to time but not be very consistent at making easy passes. The standards for both are different.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Not really, someone can be very consistent at short passing but be absolutely trash at finding through balls and crosses as opposed to someone who can provide a spark of creativity from time to time but not be very consistent at making easy passes. The standards for both are different.
:agree:

There are players that aren't technically great passers but possess great vision so they still manage to make successful through balls/key passes, like Vidal for instance.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I’m sure we can offer a solid bid with some players/youth thrown in :p

- - - Updated - - -

We may as well continue to buy cheap. We break everything we touch.

It’s like buying a Ferrari when you have a horrible driving record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)