Sergej Milinkovic-Savic - M C - Lazio (49 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
If SMS comes the ideal setup for me would be Rovella regista flanked by SMS and Loca. Zakaria is starting material but every top club has starting caliber players on the bench, and his wages aren't crazy at all. I dont like Loca at regista, hes better when hes allowed to roam forward imo. Sell Rabiot and Arthur. Bring back Fagioli. If miretti keeps playing well sell McKennie too and keep him

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If SMS comes the ideal setup for me would be Rovella regista flanked by SMS and Loca. Zakaria is starting material but every top club has starting caliber players on the bench, and his wages aren't crazy at all. I dont like Loca at regista, hes better when hes allowed to roam forward imo. Sell Rabiot and Arthur. Bring back Fagioli. If miretti keeps playing well sell McKennie too and keep him
Sergej/Fagioli Rovella/Zak Loca/Frattesi for me is ideal, but unlikely. Miretti the year after. Rotation, injuries, subs and playing 4 at once at times, and everyone will have enough minutes

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
giphy.gif

Who are you benching? He's definitely not starting ahead of a fully fit Loca or SMS, and he's a liability defensively due to his atrocious control and terrible passing.

The starting midfield trio has to be Zak, SMS and Loca with Mcnuggets rotating with Rovella and Fagioli.
Well we aren’t getting one and the other is most likely injury prone.

you do the math

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
“I have not put Milinkovic Savic up for sale. If any top club wants him, I would ask the player what he wants to do. In Lazio first there is the human value, then the economic one.” [Lotito / Rai Sport]

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
"I'd tell him to go to Juventus. Because Juventus is an institution and Vlahovic already plays for Juventus. Sergej is a perfect player for Allegri's team. I watch every Juve match and a midfielder like Milinkovic is missing.
Sergej has physique, assists, goals, and knows the Italian league well. I'm rooting for Milinkovic Savic at Juventus, but it doesn't depend on me. The intentions of Agnelli and Lotito will count."

[Serbia National Team Coach Dragan Stojkovic]

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
"I'd tell him to go to Juventus. Because Juventus is an institution and Vlahovic already plays for Juventus. Sergej is a perfect player for Allegri's team. I watch every Juve match and a midfielder like Milinkovic is missing.
Sergej has physique, assists, goals, and knows the Italian league well. I'm rooting for Milinkovic Savic at Juventus, but it doesn't depend on me. The intentions of Agnelli and Lotito will count."

[Serbia National Team Coach Dragan Stojkovic]
guess we can all agree with him on this. But only SMS will not change that team, there are also fullbacks need - specially an LB.

juvid

Jul 11, 2018
”Nicolò to be included in a potential deal with Lazio so Juve can get Milinkovic-Savic? No, I absolutely exclude that, it's nonsense. It's just the usual market rumors being spread around these days." [Andrea D’Amico agent of fagioli to @junews24com]

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Not only is it nonsense that Lotito says he turned out 140m but I find it hilarious he mentions that like it has any relevence to the current discussion.

"Hey one time I turned down a big offer for him" okay? Congratulations?

Doesn't change the fact that his contract expires in 2024.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not only is it nonsense that Lotito says he turned out 140m but I find it hilarious he mentions that like it has any relevence to the current discussion.

"Hey one time I turned down a big offer for him" okay? Congratulations?

Doesn't change the fact that his contract expires in 2024.
The best part is the implication that instead of selling him for a huge amount that they could improve the entire starting lineup with, they kept him to win ONE Coppa Italia. Expert management.

PO-1571-Sku-24010004-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)