Sell to buy! Who's on the way out? (1 Viewer)

Sep 1, 2002
Stevens Promises More Juve Purchases
6/14/2005 9:56:00 AM
However the Bianconeri’s President also said that the club’s top priority is that of selling.
Franzo Grande Stevens, President of Juventus, spoke about his club’s transfer market, hinting that there will be more purchases but also some important sales.

“Finding a club today ready to pay 75 million Euros for a player seems difficult. We shall still make some purchases, but our priority is that of selling. Some elements of our squad are surely not for sale, at least in theory.”

Juventus’ main transfer target remains Antonio Cassano.

Cambo, perhaps?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Why don't we sell all these reserve players, youth players, on loan players, who never get a game anyway...We got at least 10-15 of these kind of players !!! e.g. Sculli, Zanchi, Montero, Legro

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
"Finding a club today ready to pay 75 million Euros for a player seems difficult"
that means Gila,
Milan had those money though

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Selling Maresca, Miccoli and Montero would be enough to get one centre-back (Barzagli) and one midfielder (Pizarro). This is all Juve need at the moment.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I agree but we seem able to sign only Bonera and Cassano for now
(Barzagli stated he isnt keenon a move to Juve and Inter is willing to pay more than us to sign Pizarro)
there are alternatives though

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++
“Finding a club today ready to pay 75 million Euros for a player seems difficult. We shall still make some purchases, but our priority is that of selling. Some elements of our squad are surely not for sale, at least in theory.”
Zlatan sale? the only 70million+ sale rumour from our team....but i think it shows we are really serious in getting Gilardino....hehehe, it feels such a wrong prediction that I think its right ;D

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
NEVER!!! Zlatan stays guys! he's our future, we finally got a forward who can do the lot. head/ skills/ finish-ish anyway. Im totally against any sale in Ibra he's my boy. get rid of the ''dead wood'' Blasi & co, M&M aka-Dumb & dumber miccoli & maresca.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Azzurri7 ] ++
Why do we need Bonera right now?
Yep, he sucks donkey balls.

Trez to go. The rumour of Trez has been denied too many times by people inside Juve ie Capello, Galliani (sp?) and Moggi.

The only thing im worried about is where we can get another out and out striker as it seems we will now have 4 support strikers if Cassano does come after all in the form of DP, Mutu Zlatan and Cassano. Perhaps this is a sign that Gilardino IS coming after all?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not being funny but IS Gila the one for us? I mean alot will depend on his shoulders if trez does leave. Glad if mutu can stay & not part of a cassano trade. Zlatan/ Mutu/ Cassano/ ?. He without a doubt has potential, but there is something which makes me think twice about the boy, dunno what it is. Its only cos there aint much attackers out there worth considering that gila always gets a mention. Im confused!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
NEVER!!! Zlatan stays guys! he's our future, we finally got a forward who can do the lot. head/ skills/ finish-ish anyway. Im totally against any sale in Ibra he's my boy. get rid of the ''dead wood'' Blasi & co, M&M aka-Dumb & dumber miccoli & maresca.
was just tryin to write a "beat moggi to the punch" type of opinion.

anyhow, like I said Dan, the situation with Gilardino and how Parma say that Milan are in the lead seems to remind me of how we got Zlatan. Ajax at the time also made some hints that Roma are about to sign him, but instead we did.

besides, I read somewhere that Moggi said "we have an option on him" and although he said he wont use it, Im not so sure.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Moggi D'Messiah ] ++
Not being funny but IS Gila the one for us? I mean alot will depend on his shoulders if trez does leave. Glad if mutu can stay & not part of a cassano trade. Zlatan/ Mutu/ Cassano/ ?. He without a doubt has potential, but there is something which makes me think twice about the boy, dunno what it is. Its only cos there aint much attackers out there worth considering that gila always gets a mention. Im confused!
I disagree, I think Gila has proven himself, he is not flashy nor stylish but he consistantly scores, and from deadend positions too.

he is what we need, if trez should leave than its only him we can rely on to replace trez. Mutu zlatan DP are enough support strikers.

Gila also grew up supporting Juve which is a good thing considering we are looking for a new Juve symbol.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zlatan is our symbol guys!! hes gonna be world class. I was estatic when we confirmed his arrival. Gila will show passion without a doubt if he joins, we'll have to wait & c i suppose.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Zlatan doesnt seem like the type to be our symbol, something just doesnt fit, I like the guy too and boy was I estatic when we signed him but I dont see him as our symbol, more of our Zidane. I have a feeling we will sell him in the future for a lot of money. But who knows, he could also get injured an become Van Basten

Juve usually prefers an italian forward to be the sybol of the team and I think GIla fits the description.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Fair point I suppose! Zlatan wont get as injured as much as you'd think, that boys a tank. hes so strong! I was at anfield when we played Liverpool & my god if you see that boys strength in the flesh its frightening!! Hyypia spent most of the game getting up from the floor, ha. forza Zlatan!!

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by SobatPadi ] ++
we need bonera, barzagli, pizarro and cassano

then we are complete
exacly..! but that would never happend..! :sad:

anyway, we will sign Cassano!
and i hope we sign a new rightback... [Miguel]
and a defensiv midfielder! like [Pizzaro] or [Mozrat] !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)