sell del piero (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
he obviously wont be back like he was before because hes older but he can still do good stuff and we can get other strikers that can help us achieve the scudetto and other stuff but i dont think its the right time to sell him

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by DarkSoul ] ++
    OK enough of this , at last i have got the courage to say it. If it wasn't for Del Piero Injury Nedved wouldn't have stared or shone this season Nedved didn't shine untill Del Piero was Injured. Believe me If he wasn't injured in mid season you would have been saying something else by now.Concerning that Mutu, Injured Del piero scored More than him this season.:

5 CL Goals
    16 Serie A Goals---------> 4 being decisive for us to win the league.
    2 Italian super cup Goals ---------> for me he is the one who won the cup not juve.
    4 Goals with Azzurri in each match he played after The world cup.

This gives him a total of 27 Goals this season and you say that he is not good enough for Juve.You must be out of your Fvckin Mind

Nedved will shine if even if u put him on the moon

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ronaldinho is not even worth half of what del piero is, i admit that ronaldinho scores goals and stuff but i personally dont like him and i wouldnt like seeing him in juve. plus is like impossible to sell del piero since juve loves him and theyre not going to let him go, and for ronaldinho? haha

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #49
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
    ronaldinho is not even worth half of what del piero is, i admit that ronaldinho scores goals and stuff but i personally dont like him and i wouldnt like seeing him in juve. plus is like impossible to sell del piero since juve loves him and theyre not going to let him go, and for ronaldinho? haha

you dont like him(is ok) but dont say he is not good,coz he is good and too good (and he will be somethink)dont forget:groan:

skiznigit

Sep 30, 2002
    Hey hussain1982 dude!!!!

you should shut up b/c you cant write and no one understands you!! I dont want to listen to your shit about del piero.

i dont care what you want to do with dp, b/c i dont like you, i dont understand the shit you write and if you havent notice!! Del Piero is juves heart!!!!!!!

w/ out DP juve wouldnt be the same for me!!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by skiznigit ] ++
    Hey hussain1982 dude!!!!

you should shut up b/c you cant write and no one understands you!! I dont want to listen to your shit about del piero.

i dont care what you want to do with dp, b/c i dont like you, i dont understand the shit you write and if you havent notice!! Del Piero is juves heart!!!!!!!
    w/ out DP juve wouldnt be the same for me!!
    take it easy...
    he has his right to express his opinion....i dont see why you are attacking him personally. you should just give him evidence and try to confinve him to open his eyes. if that doesn't work, than so be it...it's his loss.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    yeah take it easy,, and have fun,,, cus, this topic is very interetsing.

Del piero could be from any use...or he is starting to be not "essential"?

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Taking DP's side sounds too politically correct ;)

I see Hussain's point of view and I......agree.

I used to love DP in his early Juve years, cos he used to score those wonderful goals and looked so dynamic. But since his 98 injury he's never been the same. The following 2/3 seasons he only scored through penalties!! What kind of forward is that?? Look at other forwards such as Totti, Miccoli, Mutu, etc...they score penalties, but they also score through open play.

This season DP started out magnificiently and I was getting into him once again, however while he was injured, we won about 8 out of 9 matches and personally I think we played our season's best football during that period, with Trezeguet as sole striker and Di Vaio, Nedved and Camoranesi/Zambrotta behind (4-2-3-1). In that period we demolished Inter, and awed everyone with our football, succeeding in passing both the milan teams and grabbing first spot.

When DP returned, our quality started decreasing, even though our quantity did not suffer. Sure DP scored goals and helped us(along with all the other players) in winning the Scudetto, but I`m sure that if it was another player in his position, he would have done the same.

Juve's best goals this season came from DP, the one against Piacenza and even Torino were brilliant, but unluckily I hardly remember any goal of his against major squads. He's a player that plays well against small/medium teams, but when the moment of truth comes, he fails. Examples? World Cup 98, Euro 2000 final, CL final 98 (vs Real), and many important games this season; and that's just to name a few.

I don't like Ronaldinho, but I think Mutu would be an excellent player. He's an excellent free kick taker (something DP has not been for a longgggggg time) and can dribble past the player (something else DP rarely does nowadays).

I think DP is just living on past glories; he's past it nowadays. Sell him if anyone wants him, before they all notice what he really is; a good all round player, but over rated.

Zainah

Apr 4, 2003
    Hey man!!

What are you talking about.... Do u know who is Delpiero... First he is the one that dedicated the Italian League to us in the last 2 seasons..:) He did this great job when he wasn't in his form as you said..

Delpiero in the :heart: of the FANS!!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    No he's not. Prior to this season, I remember him being booed off the pitch lots of times.

Yeah I know who DP is, do you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)