sell del piero (1 Viewer)

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
Why we don’t sell del piero???? We wait too mach for him to see him back to the old del piero . He will never be back I say that juve must sell him and we can get mutu or Ronaldinho that tow will be a grate player in future .del piero paly one good match(real Madrid) and too many bad match (Milan final, Barcelona the tow leg, Madrid first leg and so on)so we need a player batter and Alex get older juve can sell him and get $$$$$$$$ and buy good player .
Dot for get juve sell baggio:down::down: why not del piero

Buy on AliExpress.com

JKane

May 31, 2001
always the same ...

We wait too mach for him to see him back to the old del piero
rather disturbing. you should watch more football, my friend. i can especially recomend juventus - games.

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by JKane ] ++
    always the same ...

rather disturbing. you should watch more football, my friend. i can especially recomend juventus - games.

i watch 97% of juve games this seson i pay a lot of :greedy:$$$:greedy: to watch juve game. i watch 32 out of 34 Serie A games and 14 out of 17
    Champions League . i like del piero but i love juventus

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by hussain1982 ] ++
    Why we don’t sell del piero???? We wait too mach for him to see him back to the old del piero . He will never be back I say that juve must sell him and we can get mutu or Ronaldinho that tow will be a grate player in future .del piero paly one good match(real Madrid) and too many bad match (Milan final, Barcelona the tow leg, Madrid first leg and so on)so we need a player batter and Alex get older juve can sell him and get $$$$$$$$ and buy good player .
    Dot for get juve sell baggio:down::down: why not del piero
    WTF are you talking about?
    Did Del Piero only play one good match this season? Man you haven't seen shit then!

Alex had an awesome start to the season. Vs. Parma (Super Coppa) vs. Atalanta, vs. Empoli, vs. Parma, vs. Roma x2, vs. Torino, vs. Piacenza, vs. Newcastle, vs. Real Madrid... that's just of the top of my head... he probably lots more great matches tgis season.

I would never sell Alex, even if I got Ronaldinho and Mutu in exchange.

wankers!

JKane

May 31, 2001
    so what then? i love juve too and i think that this season's dp wasn't that bad after all. and, of course, he has the talisman - bonus. ;)

comparing him to the 97 dp he has clearly lost some pace, but he managed to change his style in order to cope with his lost speed.

offloading him to buy some young, rather unproven player doesn't make sense to me. oh well.

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++

WTF are you talking about?
    Did Del Piero only play one good match this season? Man you haven't seen shit then!

Alex had an awesome start to the season. Vs. Parma (Super Coppa) vs. Atalanta, vs. Empoli, vs. Parma, vs. Roma x2, vs. Torino, vs. Piacenza, vs. Newcastle, vs. Real Madrid... that's just of the top of my head... he probably lots more great matches tgis season.

I would never sell Alex, even if I got Ronaldinho and Mutu in exchange.

wankers!
    i dont say he paly only one good match (nedved was the best player of the seson ,that what i wont from DP)WHEN WE NEED HIM IN THE FINAL HE WAST THER)BUT WHEN WE NEED NEDVED HE ALWAYS THER

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

i dont say he paly only one good match (nedved was the best player of the seson ,that what i wont from DP)WHEN WE NEED HIM IN THE FINAL HE WAST THER)BUT WHEN WE NEED NEDVED HE ALWAYS THER
    You didn't say that huh? Then what's all this...

.del piero paly one good match(real Madrid) and too many bad match (Milan final, Barcelona the tow leg, Madrid first leg and so on)so we need a player batter and Alex get older juve can sell him and get $$$$$$$$ and buy good player .
    Del Piero, like Trezeguet, had some injuries and some problems picking up the pace in the end. That's is not a good reason to sell the guy. He is not god, he can't play well every single minute he's on a football field... the same goes for Nedved.

Selling Alex would be the dumbest move of the century.

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10

You didn't say that huh? Then what's all this...

Del Piero, like Trezeguet, had some injuries and some problems picking up the pace in the end. That's is not a good reason to sell the guy. He is not god, he can't play well every single minute he's on a football field... the same goes for Nedved.

Selling Alex would be the dumbest move of the century.
    i mean he play one good match from time to time

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #11
    .del piero paly one good match(real Madrid) and too many bad match (Milan final, Barcelona the tow leg, Madrid first leg and so on)

i mean the big matchs

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

i mean he play one good match from time to time
    Not true... as I said, he had an awesome start to the season. But then the injuries came and screwed things up.

.del piero paly one good match(real Madrid) and too many bad match (Milan final, Barcelona the tow leg, Madrid first leg and so on)

i mean the big matchs
    Whatever... still not a good reason. Without Del Piero, Juve wouldn't have won the scudetto.

then what u say a bout selling R.BAGGIO
    Can't compare it. Baggio had some problems, and we had Del Piero to take over.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

we can have mutu he is the best support striker in the serieA or Ronaldinho
    They're not even in his league... as I said... wankers!
    BTW... if he's not playing well, or when he's injured, we can use Miccoli... now that's a great prospect for the future!

OP

hussain1982

Aug 22, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16

Whatever... still not a good reason. Without Del Piero, Juve wouldn't have won the scudetto.

JUVE WIN 6 MACTHS IN ROW WHEN HE WAS INJERD.WITHOUT NEDVED Juve wouldn't have won the scudetto.AND WITHOUT NEDVED JUVE DONT WIN THE CL

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

JUVE WIN 6 MACTHS IN ROW WHEN HE WAS INJERD.WITHOUT NEDVED Juve wouldn't have won the scudetto.AND WITHOUT NEDVED JUVE DONT WIN THE CL
    I agree... without Neddy, Juve wouldn't have won, but that goes for Del Piero, Buffon and Thruam as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)