Seems like Mexès to Roma is really close!? (1 Viewer)

delwinho

May 28, 2004
i guess mexes wont come to juventus looking at the market..
let hope we can get bonera and den thuram can play a more central role. and lets hope moggi does his magic yet again

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd still much rather have a Mexes, Ferrari or Squillaci, and for the RB position, Trabelsi, Hinkel or Paulo Ferreira. I even rate Zaccardo higher than him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I'd still much rather have a Mexes, Ferrari or Squillaci, and for the RB position, Trabelsi, Hinkel or Paulo Ferreira. I even rate Zaccardo higher than him.
But with Capello's fantastic coaching ability, and the help of Ciro Ferrara, Bonera could become the player he is suposed to be. Bonera has potential, he just needs the right people to look after him.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
i just asked what do you think about hinkel as juve RB..

is he good enough to play for juve?

personally i'd like to see him over bonera, puyol, trabelsi etc.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
hey what about hinkel as RB...he is good and young though.
Yeah, I mentioned Hinkel in my previous post. I personally think he's quality and would make a very good signing. He's better than Bonera to say the least.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i just asked what do you think about hinkel as juve RB..

is he good enough to play for juve?

personally i'd like to see him over bonera, puyol, trabelsi etc.
MY OPINION: Over Bonera? Hell yeah! Over Trabelsi? Maybe, but if we can get Trab for free that might change my mind. Over Puyol? Hell no! Puyol is one of the best defenders in the world, both as a right back and a centre back. Only Nesta, Terry, Samuel and the likes are up there with him as of now.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

But with Capello's fantastic coaching ability, and the help of Ciro Ferrara, Bonera could become the player he is suposed to be. Bonera has potential, he just needs the right people to look after him.
He has the potential to be good, I agree, but why not get someone who already is good and has the potential to be a top player?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

He has the potential to be good, I agree, but why not get someone who already is good and has the potential to be a top player?
Because Bonera does have the potential to be a top player. ;) Bonera had great potential at Brescia, but somewhat has had a bad spell at Parma. But potential does not all of a sudden disappear; he still has the potential to become one of Italy's best defenders. This player would be easier to get than Hinkel, Puyol, and maybe even Trabelsi if his court situation takes a turn for the worse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)