Sebastian Giovinco (15 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nothing has pissed me off more on this forum than the immature pathetic hatred for Giovinco and i've been here along time. 10 years ago no members would of stood for this $#@! but back then there was a lot more class here that was in line with the class our club has carried through out it's history.
i used to be a Giovinco fan, i still like him, but one has to realize when someone is not good enough for the club. Gio is not Juve material + he leaves for free in the summer so there is no point in playing him at all. i dont think thats hate or a player

Buy on AliExpress.com

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
what's the mediocre aspects of his game ?

this kind of comments that really sound so harsh to this guy..
Giovinco isn't a mediocre player. Padoin is Pepe is Peryera is. being stupid is the downside of this guy or maybe lack of ambition. specially after the treatment he had here. but its the strange thing about this forum since it started with this TROLL wave that started a couple of years ago. when every buddy jumped here just to curse him. now it became so easy to insult and hate him for absolutely no reason.

Giovinco is stupid enough to stay here since the days of Del piero. i believe Giovinco under normal circumstances would have been a hell of a player.

Giovinco a mediocre player?! i guess no. he is a wasted talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Giovinco isn't a mediocre player. Padoin is Pepe is Peryera is. being stupid is the downside of this guy or maybe lack of ambition. specially after the treatment he had here. but its the strange thing about this forum since it started with this TROLL wave a couple of years ago. when every buddy jumped here just to curse him. now it became so easy to insult and hate him for absolutely no reason.

Giovinco is stupid enough to stay here since the days of Del piero. i believe Giovinco under normal circumstances would have been a hell of a player.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Giovinco isn't a mediocre player. Padoin is Pepe is Peryera is. being stupid is the downside of this guy or maybe lack of ambition. specially after the treatment he had here. but its the strange thing about this forum since it started with this TROLL wave that started a couple of years ago. when every buddy jumped here just to curse him. now it became so easy to insult and hate him for absolutely no reason.

how is Pereyra mediocre but Giovinco not? Giovinco once was a great talent, at Parma he was doing great stuff and i thought he will finally make a step up and become a solid player here (for more he is simply not good enough) but he failed. he was given a chance, you cant deny that. he was a starter for a whole season and thats where he showed that he isnt big club material. and what do you consider normal circumstances?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i used to be a Giovinco fan, i still like him, but one has to realize when someone is not good enough for the club. Gio is not Juve material + he leaves for free in the summer so there is no point in playing him at all. i dont think thats hate or a player
Thats fine ok he isn't good enough but that is no excuse for the amount of hatred show towards him by so called Juve fans. Have you not witnessed the insane amount of disgusting insults he constantly gets from members on this forums? Just one example is 'cancer boy'. I wouldn't even expect such filth from Merda fans.
how is Pereyra mediocre but Giovinco not? Giovinco once was a great talent, at Parma he was doing great stuff and i thought he will finally make a step up and become a solid player here (for more he is simply not good enough) but he failed. he was given a chance, you cant deny that. he was a starter for a whole season and thats where he showed that he isnt big club material. and what do you consider normal circumstances?
He started a fair amount of games yes but as a striker with his back to goal which clearly is a role far from which he is suited. The story of his career has been that we have never known how to get the best out of him the talent is there but he just doesnt fit in any of our systems and he isn't good enough for us to build the team around him or change formation. Although i do believe he would shine in a 443 system or behind our front 2 in a 4312.

- - - Updated - - -

our shortest player played as a

CF

Can't argue more tbh.
This.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Boo-fucking-hoo, blame Marotta, not the player. Same nonsense with Quagliarella.
I am not blaming anyone! He is just lucky to be in a club like Juve and make money, yet he and his agent have huge mouth! Some of you blamed Ranieri, Del Neri, Conte now Allegri for wasting his career! The fact is, he isn't talented enough to belong here, so didn't Amauri, Iaquinta and the likes, now Marotta almost cleaned the club from all these useless players, probably Giovinco is the last one left!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am not blaming anyone! He is just lucky to be in a club like Juve and make money, yet he and his agent have huge mouth! Some of you blamed Ranieri, Del Neri, Conte now Allegri for wasting his career! The fact is, he isn't talented enough to belong here, so didn't Amauri, Iaquinta and the likes, now Marotta almost cleaned the club from all these useless players, probably Giovinco is the last one left!
Well Giovinco was given a good run of games in Conte's second season in charge which did highlight some of Giovinco's flaws, then again he did partner vucinic a lot of the time which wouldn't have done him any favours

as for useless players, what about Motta and Martinez? they are still on our books you know :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats fine ok he isn't good enough but that is no excuse for the amount of hatred show toward him by so called Juve fans. Have you not witnessed the insane amount of disgusting insults he constantly gets from members on this forums? Just one example is 'cancer boy'. I wouldn't even expect such filth from Merda fans.
i have seen it, but not much of it(maybe i dont pay much attention to it so i forget about some insults:D). and such things are ofcourse not OK. he s our youth product, grew up with the club and he atleast deserves some respect, even if he is not good enough for us.

He started a fair amount of games yes but as a striker with his back to goal which clearly is a role far from which he is suited. The story of his career has been that we have never known how to get the best out of him he talent is there but he just doesnt fit in any of our systems and he isn't good enough for us to build the team around him or change formation. Although i do believe he would shine in a 443 system or behind our front 2 in a 4312.
i think he would play his best games in this formation :D

but seriously, i always wanted to see him as a trequatista, i think he would be a solid player at that position. but the thing is, he played more than enough games when Matri/Bentdner/Llorente/Osvaldo were the strikers with the back to the goal and he was (supposed to be) our creative SS where he could play his usual game and he still failed. its one thing when you are at an inferior team and you have lots of room infront of you and another thing when teams defend with 11 players and everyone is behind the ball. if you cant adjust your game to such circumstances, then you are not good enough for a top club.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Lucky how? When we brought him back he had just come off a great season and got himself back here by own merit.

Anyway, what is Giovinco, 27? He'll probably make fuckloads of money for a year or two and then he can insert himself back into the squads of Parma's and Bologna's of this world before turning 30.

Also he's very marketable, he looks like a cartoon character himself, kids will like him and he will probably make some money off endorsements in Canada as well.

Dude hit the jackpot.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He isnt good good enough for us i have accepted that fact but i do think there are other big clubs that he could play well for. my issue isn't with people being wanting him to leave or saying not being good enough i can understand that its the constant lack of respect and insults towards a Juve player that is making me so angry.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nothing has pissed me off more on this forum than the immature pathetic hatred for Giovinco and i've been here along time. 10 years ago no members would of stood for this $#@! but back then there was a lot more class here that was in line with the class our club has carried through out it's history.
If mods started banning back then when it got out of control this would not have happened...but even some mods despised him so it was a whack-a-giovinco everyday.

I have said all about him so ill not repeat it...but if im happy for one thing...is that the last of the controversial players of tuz is goign out (the other were quags,vuci and Matri).

Lets hope the upcoming players will not steer as much controversy and fanboyism as this 4 dudes did.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
to canada? :rofl:

this guy should've stayed at parma or a mediocre club that suits his quality.
HEY!

:D

Lol, trust me, being in Toronto right now it's incredibly annoying hearing the number of people calling him a midfielder. Most want him to play behind two prima puntas as a trequartista, which is already annoying enough. But then I saw this...
Yeah, not only a silly setup, but as far as I know teams can only carry 3 designated players. So Gilberto has gotta be on his way out, clearly they'll keep Giovinco, Altidore, and Bradley.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why are people saying he cannot play as a trequartista? Did he not do that at Parma?
Cause parma played full counter, and we dont.
Its usually a big step from a counterattacking team where the forwards have loads of space, to a team that has the ball and plays against a packed defence.

So we have to admid, that RUS himself is actually a "stupid moron" for not knowing the difference

- - - Updated - - -

Why ?

He cant keep a ball when challenged by opponents. His vision in short passes is nonexistant, his shortpassing is average, he cant dribble in the small space or dodge around defenders, he has 0 composure, his ranged shots are below par.

He's fast, has a good high pass, decent freekick and cross.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Cause parma played full counter, and we dont.
Its usually a big step from a counterattacking team where the forwards have loads of space, to a team that has the ball and plays against a packed defence.

So we have to admid, that RUS himself is actually a "stupid moron" for not knowing the difference

- - - Updated - - -

Why ?

He cant keep a ball when challenged by opponents. His vision in short passes is nonexistant, his shortpassing is average, he cant dribble in the small space or dodge around defenders, he has 0 composure, his ranged shots are below par.

He's fast, has a good high pass, decent freekick and cross.
I meant for Toronto :D. He should have all of these things there, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)