Sebastian Giovinco (11 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It's not what he did, it's all that untapped potential and what he can do. He just needs a coach that believes in him and we will have a true WC player, with just a bit of luck what a player we would have.

After all he's just a youngster for now and in need for a coach that would teach him how to cope with the real world.

Jul 20, 2012
It's not what he did, it's all that untapped potential and what he can do. He just needs a coach that believes in him and we will have a true WC player, with just a bit of luck what a player we would have.

After all he's just a youngster for now and in need for a coach that would teach him how to cope with the real world.
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Only quality (and I mean: dribbling, shooting, speed, flair) winger we have.
All giovinco does s takes shots. He tries to hard to leave a mark on the game. One thing that I will say gio is good at,.is freekicks

clapton

May 9, 2014
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

All giovinco does s takes shots. He tries to hard to leave a mark on the game. One thing that I will say gio is good at,.is freekicks
Cause he's always under pressure. He's never given enough time to play he's best game. Give him a few months, half a year, as a starter. Not just last 10 minutes of the match.

Insigne is more praised, but I dont think that he's better than Gio. He just plays (enough).

Jul 20, 2012
Cause he's always under pressure. He's never given enough time to play he's best game. Give him a few months, half a year, as a starter. Not just last 10 minutes of the match.

Insigne is more praised, but I dont think that he's better than Gio. He just plays (enough).
We don't have half a year to play him. Either you make an impression right away Or youre a sub

clapton

May 9, 2014
The difference is we know what they can offer
15 goals and assists are not by accident.

I just hope Allegri will change something before December or even January. There's not much time for Gio. Not just for him but for the whole team.

Are we ever gonna hire a man who prefers fast, attacking football? :(

:cryingforBielsa:

Jul 20, 2012
15 goals and assists are not by accident.

I just hope Allegri will change something before December or even January. There's not much time for Gio. Not just for him but for the whole team.

Are we ever gonna hire a man who prefers fast, attacking football? :(

:cryingforBielsa:
Gio had one good season, and it was at parma... not enough to Justify

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

I like you're name, but I don't think it's you Eric, I just refuse to believe it's you.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Position and tactics also matter. In his first season here, Giovinco started a crapload of games.. but since he was ofced to play with his back to goal and central defenders breathing on his neck, he was kind of off. Then he was slowly phased out of the first team.
It would be wiser to sue him in a role different from that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Position and tactics also matter. In his first season here, Giovinco started a crapload of games.. but since he was ofced to play with his back to goal and central defenders breathing on his neck, he was kind of off. Then he was slowly phased out of the first team.
It would be wiser to sue him in a role different from that.
:agree: We should definitely sue him and his agent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)