Sebastian Giovinco (4 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
4-3-3

Licht-Caceres-Bonuci-Evra
Vidal-Marchisio-Pogba
Giovinco-Morata-Tevez
This would be my ideal formation TBH. Let Tevez roam wherever he wants but with som emphasis on staying in his side of things

Ok, but hasn't gio being a bit above $#@! level (I mean consistently, because he had his better games from time to time) all these years is obvious too? I mean what in gods name makes some people think that a change in formation, a change in his morning diet or when if he gets a new mastrubation calendor has a chance to make him somewhat a good player for us?

Like B81 said, he can be useful, but as sort of 5th choice striker, why even think of him playing in starting line up? We've been there and done that isn't it time to move on?

There's got to be a younger kid for you guys to cheer now? Try Coman, he can be the one.
Giovinco has been misused in a 352, so it will never fair to sy he has been shite for us until used properly.

Here is what I agree on:
-Use Coman
-Use Gio as a backup (not 5th choice, he is better than that if used correctly)

Here is what I disagree on:
-B81 and his entire life
-Our formations have never benefited Gio. Of course we shouldn't change formation to suite only him but if we only play a 352 then we should have sold him long ago to benefit everyone.
-He hasn't been $#@! he has actually done quite well when he comes on but I won't get into details because I already know you won't agree so its futile.
Coman seems to be raw as hell, but he needs to be used a lot more.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Bells will ring, the sun will shine, whoa oh oh
I'll be his and he'll be mine
We'll love until the end of time

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I now want to see a 4-3-3 without Giovinco.
:lol: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

And B81 a weiner...
:agree: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Here is what I agree on:
-Use Coman
-Use Gio as a backup (not 5th choice, he is better than that if used correctly)

Here is what I disagree on:
-B81 and his entire life
-Our formations have never benefited Gio. Of course we shouldn't change formation to suite only him but if we only play a 352 then we should have sold him long ago to benefit everyone.
-He hasn't been shit he has actually done quite well when he comes on but I won't get into details because I already know you won't agree so its futile.
:disagree: :andyandbarcelona: You disappoint me. Come here and experience the life. You might like it. Don't be hateful cuz you are a "onegina" kinda guy :p

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
4-3-3 with or without Giovinco. I just think it needs to happen. It would give 3 of our attackers playing time. Too easy do our attackers get buried on the bench when we use only 2 strikers with Tevez always guaranteed a spot. Would love to see there being a spot for guys like Coman, Giovinco, Pereyra and Morata to produce.
And if its manages to solve some of our attacking issues then thats awesome.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just let him go and get Berardi at the end of the season. He's not good enough and won't improve anymore. I agree with the 433 thing but then we should play Tevez and Pereyra on the sides. Giovinco could benefit from the formation change, but still he's not good enough.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
4-3-3 with or without Giovinco. I just think it needs to happen. It would give 3 of our attackers playing time. Too easy do our attackers get buried on the bench when we use only 2 strikers with Tevez always guaranteed a spot. Would love to see there being a spot for guys like Coman, Giovinco, Pereyra and Morata to produce.
And if its manages to solve some of our attacking issues then thats awesome.
:tup:

Sadly, i think Giovinco will play his final season with us this year and then they will let him leave. Detractros will say he was a glorified midget and will never accept he was misused by Conte and now by Allegri. But in par is not solely their faults, as Giovinco has been also a victim of the 352 which suits this DEFENSIVE team so well. Theres no room for wide attacking players as long as we keed this 352 cancerous formation.

Maybe, maybe, the next year things will change when berardi comes back and give us a reason to play 433 or the likes. But lets hope and pray that this change will not come because of a royal failure this season.

We need to star a change NOW and not in the upcoming preseason.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
What a poor guy, was misused his whole career apart one season where he did good.

Or can it be that he's not a poor guy that is being misused in contender team but just sub material and is not being able to hold down his place, but is able to do that in a poor team where he is not the 15th best player on the team? But nah... that's conspiracy talking here, he's just unlucky that he wasn't given the chance to unleash that legendary ronaldo*messi+maradona potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)