Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We are getting closer to the day Shitvinco is leaving. A victory for all anti gio fans here who were calling out his head when he started his career with us.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think it is necessary for him to leave, but he shouldn't be considered anything other than a 5'th choice, as he hasn't done anything to warrant or deserve otherwise.

I think it also depends on his demands. His agent seems to be a bonafide cunt who talks too much, so if he comes out demanding that Gio earn 3+ million a year after tax, then good riddance.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
'Giovinco plays or leaves Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent has warned his client could leave Juventus if he isn’t given a starting role with the champions.
Giovinco has made only one start so far in Serie A this term and speculation surrounds his future as he is approaching the final few months of his current contract.
“Either there is a viable plan for him, or he can leave,” the player’s agent Andrea D’Amico has now told Tiki Taka.
“Giovinco grew up with Juventus, then went out [to Empoli and Parma] and proved his worth.
“It makes me wonder why people are surprised when he plays well. Who would be interested [if her were to leave]? It’s obvious, everyone would be.”
D’Amico also urged Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri to switch to a 4-3-3 formation to accommodate his client.
“The truth is that Seba, at 27, has reached peak technical and mental condition, and he’s ready to play as a starter for Juve, especially if Allegri changes formation, and abandons Conte’s 3-5-2 in favour of a three-pronged attack.
“Tevez can’t be dropped, that would be unthinkable, and it would be unthinkable to have just an attack of 'little guys’ [Tevez and Giovinco].
“So we need to think about an attacking trident. Giovinco alongside the Argentine and a choice between Llorente and Morata.
“Giovinco now needs to feel confidence in him. Not just from his Coach or his teammates, but especially from a club which has never been able to appreciate his talent.”

Well thats very easy : fuck off

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
'Giovinco plays or leaves Juve’
By Football Italia staff

Sebastian Giovinco’s agent has warned his client could leave Juventus if he isn’t given a starting role with the champions.
Giovinco has made only one start so far in Serie A this term and speculation surrounds his future as he is approaching the final few months of his current contract.
“Either there is a viable plan for him, or he can leave,” the player’s agent Andrea D’Amico has now told Tiki Taka.
“Giovinco grew up with Juventus, then went out [to Empoli and Parma] and proved his worth.
“It makes me wonder why people are surprised when he plays well. Who would be interested [if her were to leave]? It’s obvious, everyone would be.”
D’Amico also urged Juventus boss Massimiliano Allegri to switch to a 4-3-3 formation to accommodate his client.
“The truth is that Seba, at 27, has reached peak technical and mental condition, and he’s ready to play as a starter for Juve, especially if Allegri changes formation, and abandons Conte’s 3-5-2 in favour of a three-pronged attack.
“Tevez can’t be dropped, that would be unthinkable, and it would be unthinkable to have just an attack of 'little guys’ [Tevez and Giovinco].
“So we need to think about an attacking trident. Giovinco alongside the Argentine and a choice between Llorente and Morata.
“Giovinco now needs to feel confidence in him. Not just from his Coach or his teammates, but especially from a club which has never been able to appreciate his talent.”

Well thats very easy : fuck off
@Hustini

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I would actually love to see 4-3-3 being used, especially if 3-5-2 continues to stall. It would give a lot of players some good playing time. Not only Giovinco but Coman, Morata, Pereyra without having to bench Tevez.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
433 with Giovinco! DO EEET

edit:

nah, if we didnt tried it against a team like sassuolo, it will never happen unless we start losing games like mad.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Doesn't make a difference to me if he leaves, we get some money to reinvest, if he stays we have a strong creative force that could be useful.

I think @Suns makes a point after our post about him being more useful in a 433 which I think would be a huge lift for us because we lack serious creativity right now with Tevez really the only one creating anything but at this point he is the one scoring because Llorente couldn't pull his own with weight behind the controls of a freight train.

:hi:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Comparing usefulness of Gio and Llorente...

I know they are both different. But not only they are different they both shown how differently they can be useful, Gio - not (at most sometimes once in a blue moon) and Llorente - being useful (if we judge what we saw last season).

Llorente is out of form that's for sure, but gio was never ever on form more then few games at a time (besides Parma, but that doesn't really count does it?)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Comparing usefulness of Gio and Llorente...

I know they are both different. But not only they are different they both shown how differently they can be useful, Gio - not (at most sometimes once in a blue moon) and Llorente - being useful (if we judge what we saw last season).

Llorente is out of form that's for sure, but gio was never ever on form more then few games at a time (besides Parma, but that doesn't really count does it?)
Both are useless now in the 352.

What has been quite apparent for some time to pretty much everyone here now is a change of formation is a must. It isn't happening and now we are seeing the reasons for a chance become more apparent.

God help us if Tevez dips in form.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Both are useless now in the 352.

What has been quite apparent for some time to pretty much everyone here now is a change of formation is a must. It isn't happening and now we are seeing the reasons for a chance become more apparent.

God help us if Tevez dips in form.
Ok, but hasn't gio being a bit above shit level (I mean consistently, because he had his better games from time to time) all these years is obvious too? I mean what in gods name makes some people think that a change in formation, a change in his morning diet or when if he gets a new mastrubation calendor has a chance to make him somewhat a good player for us?

Like B81 said, he can be useful, but as sort of 5th choice striker, why even think of him playing in starting line up? We've been there and done that isn't it time to move on?

There's got to be a younger kid for you guys to cheer now? Try Coman, he can be the one.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Ok, but hasn't gio being a bit above shit level (I mean consistently, because he had his better games from time to time) all these years is obvious too? I mean what in gods name makes some people think that a change in formation, a change in his morning diet or when if he gets a new mastrubation calendor has a chance to make him somewhat a good player for us?

Like B81 said, he can be useful, but as sort of 5th choice striker, why even think of him playing in starting line up? We've been there and done that isn't it time to move on?

There's got to be a younger kid for you guys to cheer now? Try Coman, he can be the one.
Here is what I agree on:
-Use Coman
-Use Gio as a backup (not 5th choice, he is better than that if used correctly)

Here is what I disagree on:
-B81 and his entire life
-Our formations have never benefited Gio. Of course we shouldn't change formation to suite only him but if we only play a 352 then we should have sold him long ago to benefit everyone.
-He hasn't been shit he has actually done quite well when he comes on but I won't get into details because I already know you won't agree so its futile.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
-B81 has a sweet life, he lives in Thailand ffs! And is not poor, imagine the possibilities :D
-Gio has never benefited our formation.
-Yes it is futile.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)