Sebastian Giovinco (19 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
glad he's here and i kno he'll have a really good season...it was a really good feeling when he scored his first and i kno he would feel that too...the ice has broken...he'll tear shit up...i can see lots of multi-goal performances from him....cant wait for him to really terrorise chelsea...

speaking on chelsea what we're in store for is english pundits shit talking our side, our players, our coach, mispronouncing names, acting like our players came out of nowhere...all in pre match, halftime, post match and during the game....especially neville :sergio:

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
I am still not impressed. This was a very poor low morale Udinese playing with 10 men after a gruelling 120 minutes.

I see him getting his tally up to 15 in all competitions with playing time. But mostly against very weak teams. Is this enough to be a starter? Maybe, maybe not. Bendtner could take his place if he doesn't show his stuff when it really matters against good teams and in close situations.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I am still not impressed. This was a very poor low morale Udinese playing with 10 men after a gruelling 120 minutes.

I see him getting his tally up to 15 in all competitions with playing time. But mostly against very weak teams. Is this enough to be a starter? Maybe, maybe not. Bendtner could take his place if he doesn't show his stuff when it really matters against good teams and in close situations.
If any, Bendtner is closer to take Vucinic's place than Giovinco's.

Mirko

Aug 29, 2012
Vucinic is a key player for this team. Makes us tick. Would be very very surprised if he isn't the prefered attacker in crunch situations. But a few games with Bendtner and Giovinco could happen for resting purposes.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It is very well known that i am not a nationalist, actually i despise them, and i hate to see their ranks rising in my country and many of my friends (Romanians mostly) suffering for that in Italy.

So i believe when i stress this out, you will understand the significance.

Giovinco is one of the most talented Italian (still) young players! He is homebred Juventino.
For that he can be an iconic symbol for any young Italian football player, our core was, is and always will be Italian.
We really need to keep feeding it with talents.

We really need such a talent to become an example of them.
If Giovinco becomes our starter, the NT jersey will follow, it always does.

We really had worse players for lessee reason, the hate on Giovinco is uncalled for.
We grew him up aspiring to be DP's heir and then misuse him and throw him away, anyone in his shoes would react the same.
But all those years cannot be erased, the love for Juve has very strong roots in his heart, given the chance, he will give his all to our cause!

If this is enough for limited players like Giaccherini and Pepe, it will be enough for Giovinco!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It is very well known that i am not a nationalist, actually i despise them, and i hate to see their ranks rising in my country and many of my friends (Romanians mostly) suffering for that in Italy.

Giovinco is one of the most talented Italian (still) young players! He is homebred Juventino.
For that he can be an iconic symbol for any young Italian football player, our core was, is and always will be Italian.

We really had worse players for lessee reason, the hate on Giovinco is uncalled for.
We grew him up aspiring to be DP's heir and then misuse him and throw him away, anyone in his shoes would react the same.
But all those years cannot be erased, the love for Juve has very strong roots in his heart, given the chance, he will give his all to our cause!

If this is enough for limited players like Giaccherini and Pepe, it will be enough for Giovinco!
Good post...why do people complain about your posts all the time? +rep. :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)