Sebastian Giovinco (85 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Thats the thing though, and I hope they stick by the fact that they hate him even when he's here. They will look like morons when Giovinco is shining and they're hating on their own player.
As far as I know he is not our player right now.
If he's back and he is helping us win then people might change their opinion about him. It's only natural.
Pepe is shining right now and 80% of this forum still hating on him for no apparent or valid reason.
Some times it's the player's attitude towards the team or the fans, or even something in their personal life,
or some other weird reasons that would make some fans hate on them.

At least most of those who 'hate' Gio is because of him acting like a lil bitch instead of keeping quiet and proving everybody's his worth and fighting for his place in Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
Those are recent. Especially the 1st one. Which happens to be after strong rumors of us wanting him back.
You don't think he's happy at Parma, do you?
He thinks his pride was hurt and he's been acting like a victim for a long long time, you're clueless if you haven't noticed that.
Now he might be trying to win the fans back with the likes of those soft comments.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hope they win the scudetto?

It's up to them?

I'm focused on Parma?

Only thing near bitchy was the DP thing which to be fair was bitchy
now now kasaki, we both know how he made the "hurt victim" comments about juventus for two years, sounding like a lil bitch indeed, beeing exactly the reason for 90% of his haters, to hate.

however, this season, he performs well, is quiet, and when asked about juventus, praises us.
if he keeps that up, i would offcourse welcome him back, and most of his previous haters probably.

yeah he still has his height against him, but he will be very usefull

but nobody who carries the juve spirit wants whiny lil bitches

keep it up gio, you are on the good path :tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Those are recent. Especially the 1st one. Which happens to be after strong rumors of us wanting him back.
He thinks his pride was hurt and he's been acting like a victim for a long long time, you're clueless if you haven't noticed that.
Now he might be trying to win the fans back with the likes of those soft comments.
soft comments, subjective view of you

however if he does wants to come back, he's doing all the right things

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
now now kasaki, we both know how he made the "hurt victim" comments about juventus for two years, sounding like a lil bitch indeed, beeing exactly the reason for 90% of his haters, to hate.

however, this season, he performs well, is quiet, and when asked about juventus, praises us.
if he keeps that up, i would offcourse welcome him back, and most of his previous haters probably.

yeah he still has his height against him, but he will be very usefull

but nobody who carries the juve spirit wants whiny lil bitches

keep it up gio, you are on the good path :tup:
You guys like to act all high and mighty and shit

1. That nigga sat on the bench with no explanation while he watched shite players get the nod ahead of him.
2. He didn't say he was hurt till he moved to Parma and was QUESTIONED by the media.
3. Even after being hurt, he still respects Juve by not celebrating and actually wants to come back.

Some of you act like Juve can never do anything wrong..gzz

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You guys like to act all high and mighty and shit

1. That nigga sat on the bench with no explanation while he watched shite players get the nod ahead of him.
2. He didn't say he was hurt till he moved to Parma and was QUESTIONED by the media.
3. Even after being hurt, he still respects Juve by not celebrating and actually wants to come back.

Some of you act like Juve can never do anything wrong..gzz
we can say the same about you and giovinco :p

1. what did del piero do when zlatan started ? he shut the fuck up, subbed on and scored allmost every damn game, earning his place back
2. del piero didnt complain to the media when questioned
3. celebrating true, the rest, true since this season

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Red! stay out of this...shit just got real
we can say the same about you and giovinco :p

1. what did del piero do when zlatan started ? he shut the fuck up, subbed on and scored allmost every damn game, earning his place back
2. del piero didnt complain to the media when questioned
3. celebrating true, the rest, true since this season
1. Gio never got subbed on, and when he did put in a good shift he was never rewarded making your first point totally unrelatable.
2.DP wasn't really benched that hard...and DP is a hard act to follow. That nigga is the definition of class.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The thing about Del Piero not calling him was a joke. I've read the Italian interview and he said it and he was joking. Reporter asked him if he had talked with Del Piero since he moved from Juventus and he said no and that they don't really have that kind of relationship.

Also, Giovinco never, ever complained when he was with us, which, to be honest, annoyed me a bit. Should have spoken up for himself when guys like Candreva and De Ceglie got to play instead of him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)