Sebastian Giovinco (76 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
It was a sarcastic post on those who insist on that. Ignore it if you don't like it.
ya but you said "Yea but Germany has a way inferior league to the one in Germany so his statement is rubbish."

I guess you meant Yea but Germany has a way inferior league to the one in Italy so his statement is rubbish.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
ya but you said "Yea but Germany has a way inferior league to the one in Germany so his statement is rubbish."

I guess you meant Yea but Germany has a way inferior league to the one in Italy so his statement is rubbish.
It was a typo from me, thank you for pointing it out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Same as my "Digo" instead of "Diego" and you were all over me because of that. See everyone can make a mistake.
Do you remember every comment I made on your posts? And you call me obsessed? :lol2:

Please don't leave the forum like you did a while back, you are extremely funny. You said you're a doctor, right?

afifahmad

Jul 25, 2010
Del Neri:

I want to check on the shape of the team which will play in the Europa League,” said Gigi Del Neri.

“Seven of our regulars will play for 90 minutes.

“Leonardo Bonucci will be out, we won't risk him just yet. The same goes for Sebastian Giovinco while the others will play at least 45 minutes against Lyon.

---

Does this mean that he doesn't want to risk Giovinco because of some injury we don't know about and that otherwise he would be in his plans, like Bonucci or did I get this all wrong?
Hai, Can you give me the link???
That's good:andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)