Sebastian Giovinco (91 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ITS OFFICIAL

Stagione finita per Giovinco
Questa mattina Sebastian Giovinco, in seguito ad un fastidio muscolare, è stato sottoposto ad esami strumentali che hanno evidenziato una distrazione di secondo grado del muscolo semitendinoso della gamba sinistra. Per il suo recupero serviranno 40-45 giorni e dunque la sua stagione è da considerarsi terminata.

Juventus.com

sucks.
Wait, WHAT???

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sabet, hold me.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I just can't believe that we have so many holes in our lines and we're constantly in some Giovinco departure saga.
thats just because people do post old rumours about his departure here and the retards of goal.com read that here and maximum two days later its written on goal.com ... where our douchebags here read it again and post it again which leads to another article on goal.com like "rumours are tightening that giovinco will leave the club".. it's really annoying that things that are already easily spotable as bullshit here in the forum are picked up by carlo gargonosey and presented as news on goal.com thats ten times worse that tuttosport as source

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
thats just because people do post old rumours about his departure here and the retards of goal.com read that here and maximum two days later its written on goal.com ... where our douchebags here read it again and post it again which leads to another article on goal.com like "rumours are tightening that giovinco will leave the club".. it's really annoying that things that are already easily spotable as bullshit here in the forum are picked up by carlo gargonosey and presented as news on goal.com thats ten times worse that tuttosport as source
True I agree that some old news are circulating but the fact that he is not used oftenly doesn't make things look better.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Capello comes, (which seems likely), i really doubt Giovinco will get some playing time...
I dont know why but all coaches who come to Juve lately tend to magically get dumber with their formations and decitions.

Im preparing myself to see announces in the upoming mercato like "Giovinco is now a Roma player while Juventus is spending big cash to bring back emerson and Vieira, because Capello sais this is the only Midfield combo which will work for him."

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
If Capello comes, (which seems likely), i really doubt Giovinco will get some playing time...
I dont know why but all coaches who come to Juve lately tend to magically get dumber with their formations and decitions.

Im preparing myself to see announces in the upoming mercato like "Giovinco is now a Roma player while Juventus is spending big cash to bring back emerson and Vieira, because Capello sais this is the only Midfield combo which will work for him."

because Juventus is a boring italian typical football club. The moment anyone walks through the front gate, they get casted on a spell which tells them not to believe in attacking play and the only way to win a game is to defend with 11 players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)