Sebastian Giovinco (74 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

nhilun

Dec 23, 2008
Test in Vinovo against Settimo

Three days before the match on Sunday against Cagliari, Alberto Zaccheroni could retrieve some good indications. The bianconeri, this afternoon, played a friendly match in Vinovo, against Settimo, a team from the Serie D.

The final result was 5-0, with 4 goals scored in the first half: two nearly identical incredible goals by Trezeguet (both from crosses by Camoranesi), a header by Giovinco and a goal by Camoranesi. In the second half, Iaquinta wraped up the match.

The most positive indications, however, came from the condition point of view. Only Caceres and Diego were not on the field and worked separately. All the others played for at least one half, including Buffon, Poulsen (who have been out for quite some time), Chiellini (who was back with group at the start of the week) and Del Piero (who in the last few days followed a personalized programme). Manninger, Paolucci and Pinsoglio (the latter played only for part of the second half) played for Settimo.

The approach to the match against the team from Sardinia continues tomorrow, Friday 9th April, with a morning training session.

:lol::lol::lol:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
channel 4

Giovinco needs a project
Monday 12 April, 2010
Sebastian Giovinco needs to be convinced by Juventus' plans for the future if he is to stay at the club, according to his agent Andrea D'Amico.

The 24-year-old has made just five starting appearances this season and hasn't thrived in competition with Brazilian trequartista Diego.

Speaking to Tutto Mercato Web, D'Amico said: “He needs a project and continuity.

“Sebastian has great class, but he has to find the right Coach who doesn't look at his identity cards and other conditions, but only at his performances.

“When someone is young, he only has to influence the flow of the game, and Sebastian has always done that,” D'Amico concluded.

Giovinco has been linked with a move to Sampdoria in exchange for Giampaolo Pazzini, Juventus' principal transfer target this summer.

I think he is not good enough for Juve.
It would be better for him to move on to some mid table team..

Oh wait, we are mid table team...

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
It's been a while since I posted anything on this forum, but I just have to say that everytime Giovinco plays, its as if we play better attack than when Diego is on the pitch.

Why can't we play them together? Is it because Gio has been injured most of the time?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's been a while since I posted anything on this forum, but I just have to say that everytime Giovinco plays, its as if we play better attack than when Diego is on the pitch.

Why can't we play them together? Is it because Gio has been injured most of the time?
No it's because we have had 3 coaches that for one reason or another haven't played him and because we have a BOD that doesn't have a spine to back up what they say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)