Sebastian Giovinco (5 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Such a sick talent in the u21 teams. Would've bet a lot on him making it. O where did it go wrong?
football is like relationships, wrong places wrong times. he was here in darkest moments of juve and got destroyed by Coaches you never hear about them this days. we all thought he will make it because actually he has the quality.
it is sad actually to see such a wasted talent.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
talented yes but he had the mental fortitude of a chicken. He just couldn't handle pressure at all and his quality never shone when you needed him to. He performed either with parma or during games where we were more than already comfortable and winning by a margin. His interview when he said he never considered himself as a top player is very telling

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
messi is about 4cm taller than gio, not that big of a difference.

dunno why gio never was the success in juve jersey i hoped he'd be. but the guy is so damn talented.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
messi is about 4cm taller than gio, not that big of a difference.

dunno why gio never was the success in juve jersey i hoped he'd be. but the guy is so damn talented.
I think he's referencing the musculature. Messi is built like a tank compared to Gio. Gio is both very short, and very slim, which is not a good combination for a player who wants to be a forward, especially playing in a physical league. If Gio was built more like Messi, he might have had more success. Who knows though.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I think he's referencing the musculature. Messi is built like a tank compared to Gio. Gio is both very short, and very slim, which is not a good combination for a player who wants to be a forward, especially playing in a physical league. If Gio was built more like Messi, he might have had more success. Who knows though.
For his height, Gio is big. He's 164cm and 62kg.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Messi is really good, Giovinco isn't.

It's a shame he wasn't more like his nickname in regards to his strength. It's not just about structure but also upper body strength and balance in contact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)