Sebastian Giovinco (10 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We see your point (promise). :D

I guess its whichever side you are already on is the side you will stay on. Some players need consistency. If you browse through the forums enough you will see people asking for specific players to have consistency and those arguing for and against that argument. Giovinco's situation is no different.
I used to be a Giovinco supporter and sympathizer. I wanted him to do well. However, I've had it. You can't keep giving people multiple chances in life. It's fucking unfair. Some people only get one shot. This guy has had his fair share of opportunities and failed. He is cut out for a small club that suits his weak mentality and frail physique.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
With Empoli was quite good for his age. He gain some experience. In the next episodes...you talk about coaches like Ferrara and Zaccheroni. :lol:
As for Conte we all know that he wasted him by using him as SS.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I used to be a Giovinco supporter and sympathizer. I wanted him to do well. However, I've had it. You can't keep giving people multiple chances in life. It's fucking unfair. Some people only get one shot. This guy has had his fair share of opportunities and failed. He is cut out for a small club that suits his weak mentality and frail physique.
Fair enough.

He is small, but you gotta admit he draws the fouls well and gets up ready for more. I guess where supporters/critics need to draw the line is their opinion on how many chances one deserves. Then you have the argument on how the player was used/misused in formations.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yes, 4 different coaches couldn't use him properly, its all their fault he's a $#@! player.
If those turds could be called coaches, then yeah but..they were shid.
I mean, Zach=?, Del Neri?, Ruinieri?, Ferrara?. All of them had uber crap teams and were much more concerned about not letting goals in and keep their job, rather than being inventive and anti-italian. Analyze the curriculums of those losers for a second.
Lets exclude Ferrara from being a loser because as a player he was a champ, but the rest? :lol:

Conte was set on his 352 so he was doomed with him too. Also we were never going to switch to a 433 just for him under Conte. Never.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I just want one coach to play him in a role that suits him. He needs space and needs to be running at defenders. When given that chance he plays well. He is not a support striker who can do what del piero did.

If allegri plays him in the free role behind the forwards then he will show more if given more chances.

BBetween him and coman we have speedy and creative depth.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I just want one coach to play him in a role that suits him. He needs space and needs to be running at defenders. When given that chance he plays well. He is not a support striker who can do what del piero did.

If allegri plays him in the free role behind the forwards then he will show more if given more chances.

BBetween him and coman we have speedy and creative depth.
Let's sell him to Parma then. Donadoni knew how to play him, let him continue with this.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Giovinco's problem will always be his strength, he's 27 now and would still lose an arm wrestle with my niece.

He has to always be in an area he has space to play into, you can't put him up against a direct opponent. And because he is so physically weak he rarely gets the benefit when he is actually fouled.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He's a bit unlucky during his time with Juve. He has been here during Ranieri, Ferrara, Zacheroni, Conte and now Allegri and none of them seem to want to play with a winger or have the balls to use more than 3 offensive players out at the same time.
Yep, it's a bit unfortunate for him that he doesn't have the skills Maradona had, if only... I bet then any of those coaches would have used him. What an unlucky guy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just couldn't wait to come back :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and @Hustini

Do you ever look at the Vidal thread on Red Cafe? Justs all over the place. It reminds me of the Aguero thread back in the day.
I haven't recently. While you were gone we had turd fans from there come here (similar to Turkish invasions) so I never needed to go to the site. Idiots :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)