Sebastian Giovinco (12 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
I've had high hopes for this fella ever since he appeared in seria B and provided a great assist to Treze.
he was the only bright spot in the years of ferrara, zac, delneri even though they didn't give him enough playing time, but he was always the one who showed the sparks of talent..

Conte is an intelligent guy, i thought with him Gio would thrive but it seems gio is not an alpha type of a guy, he has so much talent but failed to show it on a regular basis, he lacks the confidence

he's been in a good form recently, i'd say it's for the first time that he managed to put a row of good games in a month period. did you see the goal against Udine? in the same situation a years ago, he would just pass the ball to licht, but now he unpredictably turned to face the defender, attacked the space behind him and scored a brilliant goal, this is the change in his psychology that gives an even higher hope to see a seba that once i adored..

c'mon baby boy! you may never be a super champion, but this kinda games twice a month would be the way to go..

oh yeah, i think it worth mentioning. he's showing a huge improvement in defending the ball, well i think maybe looking at carlitos he kinda learned something, i mean, Carlos himself in not a guy with a huge power build up but it's almost impossible to get the ball off him by using the power, because he can defend the ball like a beast.
i don't know, that might as well be my imagination but i see Tevez being really nice with Seba, maybe he really gives him some advices on training , who knows..

what u guys think about it?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Maybe the game where Conte defended him from hostile fans was a turning point for him. Lets hope so.
I have to agree. Sorta like when Conte wanted to get rid of Quag last January but the latter just kept saying "No :testtesttest:" was the turning point for him too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nah, Quags and Conte are in the best of relationships.
Its just that quags decided to spend more time with his bench teammates before leaving the team. Also he feels pitty for Osvaldo so he asked Conte to play him instead. He is that merciful.

Its all cool bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)