Sebastian Giovinco (20 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
ran the field like a boss. The only one who dared doing this outside lyons box.

Man, we need to use giovinco properly and he would rock
He is looking really lively and motivated lately. Hope he gets more chances to play. He really freshens things up considering how lethargic the squad has looked. I like how he has been attacking spaces a lot more aggressively, that will hopefully become a regular part of his game, where he can just drift wide and attack open areas of the pitch.

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
Hope he stays if we switch to wingers next season. He'll be a good reserve to have.

If not, I hope he ends up playing for Dortmund under Klopp, that would be awesome for his career.
This! I said it years ago and still, he'd fit so well into Bundesliga. Especially in that team.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
He is very good at the moment! He can be frustration, but you cant deny he has fantastic creativity! For sure a keeper in My head, we can't find anyone glose til his level for under 20 mio!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He's built confidence from those EL games, you can see the difference in him. As I said before, it would be very good to have 1-2 of the back up strikers coming into form at this part of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)