Sebastian Giovinco (8 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Giovinco is pulling a quag and iaquinta. We need to start dealing with these situations propely from now on, we can't let shit cunts like gio, quag and iaq fuck the whole club over.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Giovinco is pulling a quag and iaquinta. We need to start dealing with these situations propely from now on, we can't let $#@! $#@!s like gio, quag and iaq $#@! the whole club over.
Can you please tell me how the players are at fault for getting 4 year long contracts from the club to begin with? You can't blame players for not wanting to move to a shitty midt-table club for less money when they have a perfectly fine contract with a big club. Any player with a brain would stay and fight with a better pay, rather than playing in a shitty club for less pay...

Image if it was you. Would you just bend over and do whatever your employer tells you to do? How would you take it if your boss told you: "we just hired someone better than you, so there is no more room for you in the office. But don't worry, we have sorted your situation out. We have loaned you out to Burger King until 2015".

Aug 16, 2013
He should play as a winger , he should . His cross are fabulos for llorente as we saw some of the in the coppa for qua and peluso . Why conte says he doesnt have winger ??
He can not play good as a central forward and his physic doenst allow him but why nobody care ???

His talent has .... Up !

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Osvaldo- "Oh Shit. I farted. Hope that no one notices"

Peluso- "The Fuck? Did somebody fart? *sniff sniff* Not bad. Not as good as mine, but not bad"

Caceres- "Wait. What happened to my other two fingers? They're gone!"

Padion- " 1,2,1,2,1.........uhhhhh...........crap, 1,2,1,2"

Isla- "I'm going to Real Madrid. Yes I am. Cuz I said so. It's my dream. They're going to call me any day now. Yep. Any day now. Herpedy Derp"

Giovinco- Even with this fucking thing on my head, I'm still not tall enough to go on the adult rides. Jesus."

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Man is he shit player for us... Hopefully last season with us.

How can a player with his style have such a horrible first touch?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Terrible today. I wanted him subbed off too, but I was really disappointed with the section of our fans who booed him off the field. Lack of class.

I think we may hear a "gufi stati a casa" type of message from Conte after this. He was clearly annoyed by the fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)