Sebastian Giovinco (41 Viewers)

Would you bring Giovinco back next season?

• Yeah, we could use him

• Nope, get rid of him

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Licht was the player running on to the ball while Gio was ahead and fell back, so that's what it looked like. I thought Gio was also going to shoot and fluff it, thankfully better sense prevailed.
I have no idea why you're even pointing that out? Gio created Licht a clean and much better chance and he scored and that is what counts.

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Licht was the player running on to the ball while Gio was ahead and fell back, so that's what it looked like. I thought Gio was also going to shoot and fluff it, thankfully better sense prevailed.
If Giovinco didn't take the ball, the defender would've had a bigger chance of blocking Lichtsteiner's shot. The way it played out now, Stephan pretty much had a clear shot on goal.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea why you're even pointing that out? Gio created Licht a clean and much better chance and he scored and that is what counts.
This.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
THis
If Giovinco didn't take the ball, the defender would've had a bigger chance of blocking Lichtsteiner's shot. The way it played out now, Stephan pretty much had a clear shot on goal.

- - - Updated - - -
And this!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You're right, and I'm happy it worked out. I was just pointing out that it could and should have been a Matri assist. And honestly, vie lost a bit of faith in Gio but hope he proves me wrong.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Giovinco is so awesome. He passed the ball to someone who was standing 30 centimeters from him.
Personally I think he intercepted with the intent to shoot not pass.

- - - Updated - - -

You saw the number of ridiculous comments in this thread, so your aim was to go that one step further wasn't it?
Not at all. I genuinely believe it's detrimental to keep on starting a player who can't finish, especially if he's playing beside Vucinic.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Bad game for him again, but he managed to get an assist.

No way should Quag start ahead of either Mirko, Matri or him.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Bad game for him again, but he managed to get an assist.

No way should Quag start ahead of either Mirko, Matri or him.
If I'm being honest I don't even value that assist. If he hadn't touched that ball, Licht would've still received it from Matri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)